Whats the best 1080 ti model ?

Jood99

There are plenty of options and variety for the 1080 ti models cant tell which of them will provide the best performance ignoring the noise factor

Pretty much all of them will perform the same, just buy what you can afford from a reputable brand like asus, evga, gigabyte, etc.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

3 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Pretty much all of them will perform the same, just buy what you can afford from a reputable brand like asus, evga, gigabyte, etc.

Like wont the one from zotac be more cooled than the one from evga ?

It really depends on the silicon lottery, but if you want the best cooler, i'd go for either the lightning z from msi or the aorus waterforce extreme

Spoiler

PC: Crimson DNA

CPU: Ryzen Threadripper 1920x | GPU: Titan X pascal | RAM: 64 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 2800 Mhz Motherboard: MSI x399 Creation PSU: Corsair TX850M Case: Deepcool Genome ROG certified edition | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman Elite + Razer Orbweaver chroma Mouse: Razer Naga

Laptop: Alienware 13 R3

CPUCore i7 7700HQ | GPU: GTX 1060 6 GB | RAM: 16 GB DDR4 Monitor: 1440p OLED touchscreen

2 minutes ago, Jood99 said:

Like wont the one from zotac be more cooled than the one from evga ?

Cooling won't really help you get a higher overclock with GTX1000 cards, almost all will get between 2000-2100Mhz regardless of cooler.

If you need high cooling performance to get overclocking records or whatever you should go with liquid or LN2 cooling.

Otherwise just pick the card you can afford and matches the aesthetics of your PC.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Thnx for the response,tho all i want is card that wont throttle just looking for smth that can keep the card as cool as possible , not looking to overclock it 

28 minutes ago, Jood99 said:

Thnx for the response,tho all i want is card that wont throttle just looking for smth that can keep the card as cool as possible , not looking to overclock it 

Almost every manufacturer today will have to get a very beefy cooler to sports the 1080Ti GPU anyway. My brother is using a ROG Strix 1080Ti and it never disappoints him

33 minutes ago, Jood99 said:

If you are not planning to OC the card, then the Founders Edition might be your best bet. All other manufacturers beef up the coolers to ease overclocking of the cards. That’s basically the main selling point of all of those cards. But in your case, the FE edition should be fine. And you save money as well.

From "normal" shelf it's a tight match between the Strix and FTW3. 

Technically I think the K|NGP|N edition is the best :D

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

2 minutes ago, Lathlaer said:

From "normal" shelf it's a tight match between the Strix and FTW3. 

They are indeed a close match in all benchmarks that I have seen, switching first and second place from one review to the other.