Easiest software to design a concept car

Go to solution Solved by Julian5,
22 minutes ago, LOLLIPOPSJSJSJ said:

I'll try to design a concept car for a project and I'm looking for the program that is not so hard to use and have the features I'll probably look for. Cinema 4D and Autodesk Alias Surface are one of the best options. I'll use the trial versions anyway so no problem. Alias seemed to have a so long learning curve to me and a not user friendly interface. I mean I can just use Cinema 4D rightaway but Alias is made to design cars. I can get a little bit of help here :) Thanks guys.

Fusion 360 is free and easy to use, I use it for everything.

I'll try to design a concept car for a project and I'm looking for the program that is not so hard to use and have the features I'll probably look for. Cinema 4D and Autodesk Alias Surface are one of the best options. I'll use the trial versions anyway so no problem. Alias seemed to have a so long learning curve to me and a not user friendly interface. I mean I can just use Cinema 4D rightaway but Alias is made to design cars. I can get a little bit of help here :) Thanks guys.

11 minutes ago, LOLLIPOPSJSJSJ said:

A Pencil and paper

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Just now, Streetguru said:

A Pencil and paper

no no, I have my ideas setteled, I want to see it, in model. you know.

22 minutes ago, LOLLIPOPSJSJSJ said:

Elemental 

Spoiler

Intel i5 6500 @3.8ghz - 8GB HyperX - 600w Apex PSU - GTX 1060 G1 GIGABYTE 6GB - s340 Black - 240gb Toshiba Q300 - Cooler master TX3i - MSI z170-A PRO.

Old Build (sold for 290€)

Spoiler

Intel i3 540 @ 3.9ghz (On stock cooler, Hits 80c max) - 8gb ram - 500w power supply - P7H55-M LE  120gb SSD - Talius Drakko case

Project Frug 50$ Water loop

Laptops

Spoiler

13" Macbook Air - Alienware m14x r2 -  2009 15" Macbook Pro (I was give all of these and would never buy them myself)

Just now, Julian5 said:

Thank you sir, I'll give it a go.