got banned in ebay after being a member for a whole 2 hours??

so i just got banned for life from ebay which doesnt make sense because i was a new member all i did was search for used SSD's and emailed 2 sellers asking if they would also ship this to my country the united arab emirates and after a few moments later i get this email from ebay i thought one of the sellers replied and all i got was a life ban on using ebay

i contacted them about this asking what exactly was the reason but i still didnt get any reply, what exactly do you think triggered the ban?

7 minutes ago, saif96 said:

so i just got banned for life from ebay which doesnt make sense because i was a new member all i did was search for used SSD's and emailed 2 sellers asking if they would also ship this to my country the united arab emirates and after a few moments later i get this email from ebay i thought one of the sellers replied and all i got was a life ban on using ebay

i contacted them about this asking what exactly was the reason but i still didnt get any reply, what exactly do you think triggered the ban?

There's no way ebay would ban you for emailing 2 sellers asking for a product. there's something missing to your story. ebay won't give you a life ban unless you broke something big from their policies. you can actually call them it's better than waiting for a reply over the email. their number should be on google.

3 minutes ago, charbel1011 said:

There's no way ebay would ban you for emailing 2 seller asking for a product. there's something missing to your story. ebay won't give you a life ban unless you broke something big from their policies. you can actually call them it's better than waiting for a reply over the email. their number should be on google.

well this is the reply

Your eBay account has been suspended Hello sakha-6185, After reviewing your eBay account, recent activity has raised serious security concerns. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account: - Your eBay account has been suspended indefinitely. - Item listings have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email. You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account. Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay community. We appreciate your understanding. Thanks, eBay Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

wish idleast they mention the reason i hate it when they ban you without telling why they'd do it, it happened a few times to me when i was play games like GTA 5 online 

3 minutes ago, charbel1011 said:

There's no way ebay would ban you for emailing 2 seller asking for a product. there's something missing to your story. ebay won't give you a life ban unless you broke something big from their policies. you can actually call them it's better than waiting for a reply over the email. their number should be on google.

There was probably something in your messages to the sellers that got your account flagged, especially since you were a new member.

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

1 minute ago, Airdragonz said:

There was probably something in your messages to the sellers that got your account flagged, especially since you were a new member.

wrong quote my dude.

1 minute ago, Airdragonz said:

well thats not fair, all i asked if they can ship to my country, not sure why they got like that

Just now, saif96 said:

well thats not fair, all i asked if they can ship to my country, not sure why they got like that

Iv been an ebay member for almost 4 years now and i always message sellers back and forth and i sold millions of stuff for different buyers across USA. and i never in my life came across a warning or a ban. Like Airdragonz said you probably had something in your messages or something you did that triggered that ban. Call them up and they will give you the reason over the phone.

2 minutes ago, charbel1011 said:

Iv been an ebay member for almost 4 years now and i always message sellers back and forth and i sold millions of stuff for different buyers across USA. and i never in my life came across a warning or a ban. Like Airdragonz said you probably had something in your messages or something you did that triggered that ban. Call them up and they will give you the reason over the phone.

id call them but i think international call are expensive over the phone ill wait for the email if they dont reply back ill call them, ill update you if you like

i really hope i get unbanned i was just about to bid a used 960 pro samsung 2TB for just $730 and i missed it over the ban  

7 minutes ago, saif96 said:

id call them but i think international call are expensive over the phone ill wait for the email if they dont reply back ill call them, ill update you if you like

i really hope i get unbanned i was just about to bid a used 960 pro samsung 2TB for just $730 and i missed it over the ban  

It said in the email it was about one of your listings so I would assume that your account must have had a listing that got flagged and resulted in a ban. 

1 minute ago, Brooksie359 said:

It said in the email it was about one of your listings so I would assume that your account must have had a listing that got flagged and resulted in a ban. 

listing? i was selling anything this is really confusing

Can you show us the email address it came from?  I'm curious if it's a phishing email and there is a link in it to "review the protocols or rules" and they want your login.

"Do what makes the experience better" - in regards to PCs and Life itself.

Onyx AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d / MSI 6900xt Gaming X Trio / Gigabyte B650 AORUS Pro AX / G. Skill Flare X5 6000CL36 32GB / Samsung 980 1TB x3 / Super Flower Leadex V Platinum Pro 850 / EK-AIO 360 Basic / Fractal Design North XL (black mesh) / AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz / Mackie CR5BT / Corsair Virtuoso SE / Cherry MX Board 3.0 / Logitech G502

7800X3D - PBO -30 all cores, 4.90GHz all core, 5.05GHz single core, 18286 C23 multi, 1779 C23 single

Emma : i9 9900K @5.1Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200CL16 - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB (RAID0) - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm - Fractal Design Define R6 - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi

Raven: AMD Ryzen 5 5600x3d - ASRock B550M Pro4 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 3200Mhz - XFX Radeon RX6650XT - Samsung 980 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB - TP-Link AC600 USB Wifi - Gigabyte GP-P450B PSU -  Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L -  Samsung 27" 1080p

Plex : AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - Gigabyte B550M AORUS Elite AX - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2400Mhz - MSI 1050Ti 4GB - Crucial P3 Plus 500GB + WD Red NAS 4TBx2 - TP-Link AC1200 PCIe Wifi - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - ASUS Prime AP201 - Spectre 24" 1080p

Steam Deck 512GB OLED

OnePlus: 

OnePlus 11 5G - 16GB RAM, 256GB NAND, Eternal Green

OnePlus Buds Pro 2 - Eternal Green

Other Tech:

- 2021 Volvo S60 Recharge T8 Polestar Engineered - 415hp/495tq 2.0L 4cyl. turbocharged, supercharged and electrified.

Lenovo 720S Touch 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400MHz, 512GB NVMe SSD, 1050Ti, 4K touchscreen

MSI GF62 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400 MHz, 256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD, 1050Ti

- Ubiquiti Amplifi HD mesh wifi

Just now, jstudrawa said:

Can you show us the email address it came from?  I'm curious if it's a phishing email and there is a link in it to "review the protocols or rules" and they want your login.

no need the ban is legit, when im using the account i cant access some stuff because it says that im banned 

1 minute ago, saif96 said:

listing? i was selling anything this is really confusing

Well it looks like you were based on the email. Maybe someone used your account? All I am saying is that based on the email sent it was based on an item that you were selling. 

The language about listings is generic, they're saying IF you have listings, they've been removed.  If not, np.  But this is interesting...

" A list of removed items is available further down in this email."

Did they show anything further down the email being removed?

"Do what makes the experience better" - in regards to PCs and Life itself.

Onyx AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d / MSI 6900xt Gaming X Trio / Gigabyte B650 AORUS Pro AX / G. Skill Flare X5 6000CL36 32GB / Samsung 980 1TB x3 / Super Flower Leadex V Platinum Pro 850 / EK-AIO 360 Basic / Fractal Design North XL (black mesh) / AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz / Mackie CR5BT / Corsair Virtuoso SE / Cherry MX Board 3.0 / Logitech G502

7800X3D - PBO -30 all cores, 4.90GHz all core, 5.05GHz single core, 18286 C23 multi, 1779 C23 single

Emma : i9 9900K @5.1Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200CL16 - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB (RAID0) - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm - Fractal Design Define R6 - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi

Raven: AMD Ryzen 5 5600x3d - ASRock B550M Pro4 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 3200Mhz - XFX Radeon RX6650XT - Samsung 980 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB - TP-Link AC600 USB Wifi - Gigabyte GP-P450B PSU -  Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L -  Samsung 27" 1080p

Plex : AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - Gigabyte B550M AORUS Elite AX - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2400Mhz - MSI 1050Ti 4GB - Crucial P3 Plus 500GB + WD Red NAS 4TBx2 - TP-Link AC1200 PCIe Wifi - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - ASUS Prime AP201 - Spectre 24" 1080p

Steam Deck 512GB OLED

OnePlus: 

OnePlus 11 5G - 16GB RAM, 256GB NAND, Eternal Green

OnePlus Buds Pro 2 - Eternal Green

Other Tech:

- 2021 Volvo S60 Recharge T8 Polestar Engineered - 415hp/495tq 2.0L 4cyl. turbocharged, supercharged and electrified.

Lenovo 720S Touch 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400MHz, 512GB NVMe SSD, 1050Ti, 4K touchscreen

MSI GF62 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400 MHz, 256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD, 1050Ti

- Ubiquiti Amplifi HD mesh wifi

1 minute ago, Brooksie359 said:

Well it looks like you were based on the email. Maybe someone used your account? All I am saying is that based on the email sent it was based on an item that you were selling. 

doubt anyone was using my account i was online in ebay the whole 2 hours browsing looking for items till i got the email that i got banned

and its weird why they would ban me when i wasnt selling anything, really weird

1 minute ago, saif96 said:

doubt anyone was using my account i was online in ebay the whole 2 hours browsing looking for items till i got the email that i got banned

and its weird why they would ban me when i wasnt selling anything, really weird

I have no clue. I would definitely get in contact with them because it seems that they think you were selling something suspicious and if untrue the ban should be reversed.  

By the way, I hope you sent your reply to a different address than the one they sent the ban mail from, as they clearly state it's a noreply address. 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Look there is one of two or three things.

1 - There was something in your message(s) sent.

2 - There was something in your product(s) selling.

3 - Its a scam message.

You know how to resolve it.

13 hours ago, charbel1011 said:

i just got this email this seems very fishy i got the contact from the site not by replying to their email but this seems very weird it says..

Hi Saif,

Thanks for contacting eBay Customer Service. I understand your need of assistance since your account is suspended. We appreciate you for letting us know about this issue. Please do not worry, let me provide you information on how to proceed.

Saif, the reason why your account is suspended is because your account needs to undergo account verification process. So, In order for us to lift up the suspension in your account, we humbly ask you to send us some of your documents for us to remove the suspension in your account. Here are instructions for sending documentation:

Please provide one proof of identity document:

·           Driver License (copy of both front and back)

·           Passport

·           Military ID

·           National/Federal ID card

AND provide one proof of address document:

·           Bank statements, including loan/mortgage statements

·           Credit card statements

·           Utility bills (phone, power, water, etc.)

·           Insurance bills and statements

Please upload the information to:

https://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/mudcwf?deptName=USE2M

Please note the following requirements for attachments:

·           You can send your documents to us in the following file formats: *.gif, *.jpg, *.png, or *.pdf.

·           For security reasons, we do not accept any other formats or aggregated (compressed) or executable files.

·           The total size of the documents cannot be greater than 20 megabytes (MB).

·           A single file cannot be larger than 2 MB.

·           You must select a document type for all files that you send.

If your files don't meet these requirements, then you'll see a generic error message and will be asked to start over. If this happens, please double-check these requirements and try uploading the documents again.

We look forward to your immediate response. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Please let us know if you have further questions.

Lastly, thanks for choosing eBay. We appreciate your business. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Jade Q. 

eBay Customer Service

you're arab and ebay is from the US

I mean just think about it

it's like being mexican, or canadian, or... whatever

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

1 minute ago, aezakmi said:

you're arab and ebay is from the US

I mean just think about it

it's like being mexican, or canadian, or... whatever

ya but isnt my country the united arab emirates an ally to the US?

2 hours ago, saif96 said:

i just got this email this seems very fishy i got the contact from the site not by replying to their email but this seems very weird it says..

-snip-

ive actually gotten this email before, its legit and its the reason my ebay account was suspended as well.  i told them to go fuck themselves cuz im not handing out my personal information.(my ebay account has been suspended over 2 years now)

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

2 minutes ago, Tsuki said:

ive actually gotten this email before, its legit and its the reason my ebay account was suspended as well.  i told them to go fuck themselves cuz im not handing out my personal information.(my ebay account has been suspended over 2 years now)

good on you man, seriously what the hell did we do to be told to give out our personal information? i told them in an email that if they wanted my personal information they have to give me a legitimate ban reason if they don't give me one ill give them the same reply that you told them