Discord Account Bot

Hi. I am looking for a Discord bot that can sign into my account, and send messages from my account, to a specific channel on a Discord server. I would want the bot to send a message to the specific channel on a server every 5 minutes. The message can be random or set. I have no experience in coding Discord bots but I do know how to code. Is there a bot that can do this or do I have to code my own?

hi.

What you're referring to is a "selfbot", and it's a little risky to make one because it could get you banned (at least that's what I've heard). Just a small warning.

I personally like using the discord.js library for Discord bots, but if you prefer Python, I heard discord.py is also good.

16 minutes ago, AskTJ said:

Hi. I am looking for a Discord bot that can sign into my account, and send messages from my account, to a specific channel on a Discord server. I would want the bot to send a message to the specific channel on a server every 5 minutes. The message can be random or set. I have no experience in coding Discord bots but I do know how to code. Is there a bot that can do this or do I have to code my own?

theres bots in discord that you can add.

I have no experience, but some are music bots or picture request bots

• 4 months later...

Hello AskTJ, I am aware this thread is quite old but, we offer custom Discord bots. Please message me about it.

3 hours ago, XxDarraghJxX said:

Hello AskTJ, I am aware this thread is quite old but, we offer custom Discord bots. Please message me about it.

Yeah I'm good now.

hi.