Which Car Looks Better (Poll)

Tocsin_786

Car Poll  

53 members have voted

1. 1. 2014 STI Hatchback, or 2013 G37 IPL

Both the stock AWD Subaru and the Infiniti will haul when you nail them, they're both powerful cars of their caliber. The other factors like the G37 being far more modern puts it to a much higher spot for me. There is not even a comparison, I don't buy older cars. That's what makes sense, you want that transmission, it swaps gears faster than you can. You surely want the whole lot of other stuff it comes with, most of which the Subaru lacks, again. You can mod the Infiniti, too. Supercharging or turbocharging the G37 is very common. Although not as common as modding the Subaru, but a lot of people still do it, and most of them do it without pimping out the car. I hate those huge single blown exhausts people put on those STIs, they're loud and look ugly. Infiniti is a certain level of quality car, always been. Subaru, more of an off-roaders ride.

All hatchbacks certainly aren't ugly IMO. New two door S3s look nice, so do the 370Z / G37 etc. At least in my opinion anyway, you guys seem to hate on the looks of some awkward cars to hate on.

8 minutes ago, Motifator said:

Both the stock AWD Subaru and the Infiniti will haul when you nail them, they're both powerful cars of their caliber. The other factors like the G37 being far more modern puts it to a much higher spot for me. There is not even a comparison, I don't buy older cars. That's what makes sense, you want that transmission, it swaps gears faster than you can. You surely want the whole lot of other stuff it comes with, most of which the Subaru lacks, again. You can mod the Infiniti, too. Supercharging or turbocharging the G37 is very common. Although not as common as modding the Subaru, but a lot of people still do it, and most of them do it without pimping out the car. I hate those huge single blown exhausts people put on those STIs, they're loud and look ugly. Infiniti is a certain level of quality car, always been. Subaru, more of an off-roaders ride.

All hatchbacks certainly aren't ugly IMO. New two door S3s look nice, so do the 370Z / G37 etc. At least in my opinion anyway, you guys seem to hate on the looks of some awkward cars to hate on.

you're right, I also detest the riced out STI's, and its true that they are very popular for that type of crowd. But most STI's in my area are all modified tastefully. And I'm not saying that you can't upgrade an Infiniti, but one car invites you to its engine, and the other has a giant plastic cover on it. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

1 hour ago, Froody129 said:

The Infiniti looks like someone put in jeans that are too small

tastes are personnal but this car is not pretty at all

maxresdefault.jpg

10 hours ago, Tocsin_786 said:

but one car invites you to its engine, and the other has a giant plastic cover on it. 

So do pretty much any high end car of today, that is more of a thing of modern times rather than the car being Infiniti, and you know you can take it out without even unscrewing on some cars. ;)