I have just started making my build and have already purchased all of the parts for the tower and just need to gather peripherals. I am looking for a cheap and sturdy standard desk up to $150, a chair in the $50-150 range(5'9 260lbs), and a high refresh rate 1440p monitor at around $300.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Tabor/saved/zJnccf

9 hours ago, Bcat00 said:

Chairs and tables must be tried in person, anything else is a bad idea-period.

Indeed, completely agree... at least for the chair. Go to your local store and try different models to see which one is comfy for you.

For the desk, yes you should see the different models in person. However, that’s less critical compared to a chair. I’d say pay a visit to IKEA? :-)

On 5/27/2018 at 4:41 AM, Tabor said:

I have just started making my build and have already purchased all of the parts for the tower and just need to gather peripherals. I am looking for a cheap and sturdy standard desk up to $150, a chair in the $50-150 range(5'9 260lbs), and a high refresh rate 1440p monitor at around $300.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Tabor/saved/zJnccf

y want 1440p? waste of money

if you can wait for the display, mine (1440p 144hz g sync came at 240 usd used on ebay when they have a whole store discount)

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K @4.9 GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU CoolerMotherboard: MSI - Z370I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: PNY - Anarchy 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 @3000 MemoryStorage: 960 evo 500gbVideo Card:place holderCase: Phanteks - Enthoo EVOLV ITX TG (Black) Mini ITX Desktop Case Power Supply:SeaSonic - EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 pwm 59.5 CFM  140mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Monitor: Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor Mouse: Place holder Sony H.ear on Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone, Charcoal Black (MDR100ABN/B)  LEOBOG K26 Wired RGB Mechanical Keyboard,Gaming Keyboard,RGB Color Backlight,104 Key,Anti-Ghosting For Full Key,Blue Switches,Aluminum Chassis,Detachable wrist rest,PC,Computer, Laptop,BLACK (Black)EZDIY-FAB Sleeved Cable - Cable extension for power supply with extra-sleeved 24 PIN 8PIN 6PIN 4+4 PIN With COMBS- Black Grey

pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/resdal42/saved/sCW6XL

1 hour ago, overturnedv1 said:

y want 1440p? waste of money

It's the sweet spot for resolution imo