how do i bypass lightspeed s mobile filter and dyknow

i just got my chromebook taken away due to the year ending and next year they are issuing chromebooks again and fricking lightspeed and dyknow, does anyone know how to bypass it? also does anyone know how to sign in into personal gmail so i can install a remote desktop to use my computer at home

Bonzilink

Don't think this kinda stuffs allowed.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

I'd recommend you don't do this, as it will get you into trouble and those filters are there for a reason.

However, hypothetically, if you were to do this-

I would boot from a USB stick into tails or another privacy-oriented linux distro and then use a tor bridge to anonymize connections.

Don't do this.

it's time

The forum's don't condone the bypassing of legitimate monitoring software on issued devices. 

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/965477-community-standards/

• Talking about piracy in general, broad details, is acceptable however the posting or discussing pirated/hacked/cracked or otherwise nefariously obtained content is not. This includes Windows content, games, hackintosh, etc. Also discussions regarding ways to avoid or block legitimately installed monitoring/tracking software or the like is also not allowed

-Locked-