Clirim Furriku

On 5/26/2018 at 3:01 PM, MrDrWho13 said:

I don't think you should be watermarking images that you don't own.

I'd also consider proof-reading your site if you expect anyone to take it seriously.

E.g. you have spelled "Specifocations" wrong.

Also, I dont think the CoC is good with a first time poster advertising their new site.  I would have recommended using an existing account with credibility as opposed to starting a new account and slapping it up there.

On 5/26/2018 at 3:04 PM, ChristopherH said:

I'd also consider proof-reading your site if you expect anyone to take it seriously.

E.g. you have spelled "Specifocations" wrong.

Not only that, but your specs are wrong. For example, you specify that the Intel i7-3970X cannot overclock when it can (see https://www.google.com.au/search?q=overclock+i7-3970X&oq=overclock+i7-3970X&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.2121j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8) and that it does support vPro Technology when Intel Ark says that it does not (see https://ark.intel.com/products/70845/Intel-Core-i7-3970X-Processor-Extreme-Edition-15M-Cache-up-to-4_00-GHz).

On 5/26/2018 at 3:10 PM, ChristopherH said:

Not only that, but your specs are wrong. For example, you specify that the Intel i7-3970X cannot overclock when it can (see https://www.google.com.au/search?q=overclock+i7-3970X&oq=overclock+i7-3970X&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.2121j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8) and that it does support vPro Technology when Intel Ark says that it does not (see https://ark.intel.com/products/70845/Intel-Core-i7-3970X-Processor-Extreme-Edition-15M-Cache-up-to-4_00-GHz).

1 minute ago, Clirim Furriku said:

Man it still beta and needs improvements. 

Should probably adjust the algorithm or something since all -K or -X CPUs can overclock so I hope it's an easy fix for you :)

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

4 minutes ago, Clirim Furriku said:

There is "beta" and then there is flat-out incorrect info.

Don't confuse the two.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

On 5/26/2018 at 3:20 PM, Lurick said:

Should probably adjust the algorithm or something since all -K or -X CPUs can overclock so I hope it's an easy fix for you :)

On 5/26/2018 at 3:22 PM, Radium_Angel said:

Don't confuse the two.

Why the hell would you make gray text on green? Change it to white like u did with all the other thingss

Also, why did u put NFC under the I/O section? Correct me if im wrong, but NFC is "Near-field communication is a set of communication protocols that enables two electronic devices, one of which is usually a portable device such as a smartphone, to establish communication by bringing them within 4 cm of each other."

WIRELESS!!!

Another thing - you put a bunch of images of gtx (insert model here) that arent nvidia! It looks ugly! ffs just do one company (eg asus strix) or just the founders editions!.

Also... IT HAS NO ORDER!!! ITS JUST A BUNCH OF GPUS!!!

Also, I found misinformation LITERALLY ON EVERY PRODUCT I CLICKED!

Finally, include the price. Honestly, I have a list of things to give you. If you actually want help, contact me on discord (SCB#6175)

You've put the wrong architecture names for the following... 

i7 7800X, i7 7820X & i9 7900X. You've put them down as using Kaby Lake architecture when in fact they are Skylake-X. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

5 hours ago, Clirim Furriku said:

Hello guys

I've created a new website for specifications about CPU-s, GPU-s and smartphones.

My website is BardTech.com

Please tell me what do you think about it and do you have any suggestion.

It has some spelling and grammar mistakes. Other than that, I like it!

Also it responds kind of slowly, perhaps it is my internet though...

On 5/26/2018 at 11:17 PM, Clirim Furriku said:

On 5/26/2018 at 11:22 PM, Radium_Angel said:

Don't confuse the two.

As Radium_Angel said, There is a difference between "beta" and incorrect information. How did you upload the data to your site?

I'd consider starting to look at https://ark.intel.com, it's essentially the Intel Bible for specs on virtually everything made by Intel.

Yeah the usual misinformation and spelling and grammar errors, 

then the website is loading as slow as molasses,

Then don't copyright images that aren't even yours,

The name itself is a little weird, what does "bard" mean?

Other than that ok site, but because of too much misinformation i wouldn't use it myself, sorry.

On 26/05/2018 at 7:42 PM, pcguy0000 said:

Why the hell would you make gray text on green? Change it to white like u did with all the other thingss

All your 6 posts could've been one, it's unnecessary.

Anyway, my biggest point would be what @Radium_Angel mentioned: it's better to have no information (yet) than incorrect information.

The moving bars on e.g. the CPU specs are a little annoying in my opinion. It makes me feel like they should be clickable or something and it just doesn't feel right to me. I think the dark/light green combo is just fine in that regard.

Same thing for the home page. The bars under "all specifications you need are here" feel unnecessary, especially since the links are right above them. They just confuse users.

Finally I'd love it if all the specification buttons were the same size and shape :P 

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

On 5/26/2018 at 8:58 AM, Clirim Furriku said:

Hello guys

I've created a new website for specifications about CPU-s, GPU-s and smartphones.

My website is BardTech.com

Please tell me what do you think about it and do you have any suggestion.

Very nice UI. It is a bit laggy tho so maybe improve the performance? 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

performance needs a huge boost and to be honest im not really sure what i am looking at when i enter the site.

is it a review site?

i see some ratings but no details how these ratings got there but the site looks a little bit like a shop but with no prices or anything that would wanna make me buy something.