My first build

3 minutes ago, Peskanova said:

And in spain there is a good store that sells like KM 0 cars but with pc's 1 year warranty and cheap , i dont know if they ship to ireland but worth a try

https://www.pcmontajes.com/ofertas-unicas/1941-danko-i7-6700k-16gb-ssd120gb-m2-1tb-gtx1060-6gb.html

Edit : I bought my pc there and my gf (I founded there a 1060 strixx for 300 euros on that store, so look at "ofertas unicas" section )

Definitely worth a try 

10 minutes ago, defozzyone said:

Definitely worth a try 

that really good!!

All this help is greatly appreiated but i'm still stuck on what proc i should be looking at. I really would like to stay with intel and i'm not sure if  i should go with the i5 8600k or the i7 8700k. reviews online are mind melting.

On 5/25/2018 at 3:16 AM, defozzyone said:

All this help is greatly appreiated but i'm still stuck on what proc i should be looking at. I really would like to stay with intel and i'm not sure if  i should go with the i5 8600k or the i7 8700k. reviews online are mind melting.

If you are just gaming, an i5 is generally the sweet spot and putting that price difference into a better GPU or monitor would yield a much more pleasant gaming experience.

On 5/26/2018 at 10:08 PM, rmathiasen said:

If you are just gaming, an i5 is generally the sweet spot and putting that price difference into a better GPU or monitor would yield a much more pleasant gaming experience.

cool thanks, was thinking of going with the i5 8600k