$250 dollars with 6th gen?

Guys i saw this deal and idk if i should buy it and just buy a new graphics card. Idk if it’s worth can you guys judge for me? 

5DB23AAB-6AFB-476F-BB1D-83E9B1456A15.png

well, considdering the RAM is worth half the price and the OS the other half i would say it is worth the price. It's not a great PC though. 

It's an prebuilt PC and the main problem could be the power supply when you're trying to install a new graphics card. It's possible that you have to change the PSU.

that cpu is better than any console's

PC Build: R5-1600.  Scythe Mugen 5.  GTX 1060.  120 GB SSD.  1 TB HDD.  FDD Mini C.  8 GB RAM (3000 MHz).  Be Quiet Pure Wings 2.  Capstone-550.  Deepcool 350 RGB.

Peripherals: Qisan Magicforce (80%) w/ Gateron Blues.  Razer Naga Chroma.  Lenovo 24" 1440p IPS.  PS4 Controller.

Audio: Focusrite (Solo, 2nd), SM57, Triton Fethead, AKG c214, Sennheiser HD598's, ATH-M50x, AKG K240, Novation Launchkey

Wishlist: MP S-87, iPad, Yamaha HS5's, more storage

Lol thats realy DDR 3. But if you you're gone flip it its not worf it. Not a goodprice 

DDR 3 NOT 4 !

"i reject your reality and substitute my own"

--- Workstion --- GamePc ---   

"College great Dropout Engineering"

10 minutes ago, Ansger said:

well, considdering the RAM is worth half the price and the OS the other half i would say it is worth the price. It's not a great PC though. 

Yeaaa that’s what i’m thinking like why windows 10 so expensive ughh haha

Not a great PC , but for the price not bad

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

11 minutes ago, DerHasser said:

It's an prebuilt PC and the main problem could be the power supply when you're trying to install a new graphics card. It's possible that you have to change the PSU.

Thanks !

9 minutes ago, Swealteek said:

Lol thats realy DDR 3. But if you you're gone flip it its not worf it. Not a goodprice 

DDR 3 NOT 4 !

well, i don't know about how it is in North America but where I live that amount of DDR3 is going for around 100 bucks.

20 minutes ago, Swealteek said:

DDR 3 NOT 4 !

what..? It says ddr3 but its actually ddr4

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

2 minutes ago, QuantumBit said:

what..? It says ddr3 but its actually ddr4

Image result for ddr4 dimm slot

463493_035204_05_front_zoom.jpg

"i reject your reality and substitute my own"

--- Workstion --- GamePc ---   

"College great Dropout Engineering"

2 hours ago, Swealteek said:

*snip

uhm ok? what is this suppose to prove

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

2 hours ago, Ansger said:

Are you serious?

You can buy Windows, Office... keys from key seller websites or eBay for 5 €. I did it multiple times so far and never had an issue. I don´t know the law in your country but it is legal in mine to purchase OEM keys.
Windows is at most 20 € worth to me. There is no way that I pay more.

26 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

I don´t know the law in your country but it is legal in mine to purchase OEM keys.

Windows is at most 20 € worth to me. There is no way that I pay more.

Regardless of your country laws, it's still against Microsoft's EULA to resell OEM keys to someone who isn't an OEM system builder, and it's also against the EULA to activate these keys on another system than they were originally intended for. I'm not saying it won't work, and your country may not do anything about it, but the fact is it's still against Microsoft's EULA. This is why I don't recommend buying non-retail software from unauthorized resellers like Kinguin or eBay.

But I sort of agree with your statement regarding what something is worth - items are only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for them. You can put a price on anything; that's the nature of the free market. However, what one person deems as an acceptable price another may not accept at all due to each person's use-case and personal needs.

For example, I need Microsoft Office for collaboration, however, I only use it maybe for a combined total of 25 / 365 days per year, making it absolutely not worth purchasing a license for, be it a retail copy at ~$170 CAD or their O365 subscription. On top of that, there are certain features I never use, such as Outlook's calendar or Excel's sparklines, so I don't personally see any value in those features, thus reducing the overall value I'd be getting for the same price as someone who uses those features. I'd happily pay an appropriate monthly rate for O365 Home if I could fully customize my subscription, because I have no use for Access, OneNote, Outlook, Skype, or OneDrive storage.

My point is that with all the subscription options available on the market, and developer's ability to add/remove features on a whim, paying for software should be like ordering a combo meal from McDonalds: Customer A wants a double big mac, large fries, soda pop, mcflurry shake, and 10 chicken nuggets, so they pay a price that reflects everything ordered, say $12 for example. Customer B wants the same order, but instead of a double big mac they want a single, downsize to medium fries, 6 chicken nuggets, and only order the soda pop, reducing their overall cost to $8 for example. They still get to enjoy the same kind of food, it just has less "features" than Customer A's order.

The reality here is that Microsoft, Apple, Google, and even cable companies and media distributors have not yet learned that you cannot force users to use all aspects of your platform if a better alternative exists, or if they just don't need the extra bundled features. It's why I have no problem paying for Netflix, Spotify, and Dropbox, for around a total of $35 CAD per month, because each service provides an unparalleled experience in streaming video, music, and cloud storage, respectively. The competitors don't come close to offering the same level of product at an affordable price without bundling in features I don't want or need, although pretty soon I'll have to decide between DropBox and Google Drive, as Google Photos has everyone else beat for photo backup and organization right now...

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

11 minutes ago, kirashi said:

Regardless of your country laws, it's still against Microsoft's EULA to resell OEM keys to someone who isn't an OEM system builder, and it's also against the EULA to activate these keys on another system than they were originally intended for. I'm not saying it won't work, and your country may not do anything about it, but the fact is it's still against Microsoft's EULA. This is why I don't recommend buying non-retail software from unauthorized resellers like Kinguin or eBay

I agree with your statement except for the first part. Microsoft can write whatever they want in their EULA but that doesn't make it legal because their EULA is not above the law. Microsoft could technically be sued but nobody does it for a cheap key.

Just now, Teddy07 said:

I agree with your statement except for the first part. Microsoft can write whatever they want in their EULA but that doesn't make it legal because their EULA is not above the law. Microsoft could technically be sued but nobody does it for a cheap key.

Um, you might want to look into software law in your country. I'm not a lawyer, but EULA's govern the use of software, so while a country's laws definitely trump EULA's it won't stop a software company from preventing one's use of their software for not complying with the EULA. You're spot on that it's not worth suing consumers over their use of re-sold OEM keys, however, it's entirely within Microsoft's power to revoke the validity of any license key for any reason at any time, because software is licensed, not sold. Would there be backlash if they did this? Absolutely, but I also think we'd see the software industry wakeup and come up with a better way to develop and sell licenses.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

I'd buy that and throw a 1050ti without an extra 6 pin in there. That'd be a great 1080p 60fps system. 

Main System: EVGA GTX 1080 SC, i7 8700, 16GB DDR4 Corsair LPX 3000mhz CL15, Asus Z370 Prime A, Noctua NH D15, EVGA GQ 650W, Fractal Design Define R5, 2TB Seagate Barracuda, 500gb Samsung 850 Evo
Secondary System: EVGA GTX 780ti SC, i5 3570k @ 4.5ghz, 16gb DDR3 1600mhz, MSI Z77 G43, Noctua NH D15, EVGA GQ 650W, Fractal Design Define R4, 3TB WD Caviar Blue, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo

for 250 sure, go on. it maybe it is ddr4 (which is quite expensive now). get a gpu and consider changing the psu if you go for a power hungry card

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K @4.9 GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU CoolerMotherboard: MSI - Z370I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: PNY - Anarchy 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 @3000 MemoryStorage: 960 evo 500gbVideo Card:place holderCase: Phanteks - Enthoo EVOLV ITX TG (Black) Mini ITX Desktop Case Power Supply:SeaSonic - EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 pwm 59.5 CFM  140mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Monitor: Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor Mouse: Place holder Sony H.ear on Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone, Charcoal Black (MDR100ABN/B)  LEOBOG K26 Wired RGB Mechanical Keyboard,Gaming Keyboard,RGB Color Backlight,104 Key,Anti-Ghosting For Full Key,Blue Switches,Aluminum Chassis,Detachable wrist rest,PC,Computer, Laptop,BLACK (Black)EZDIY-FAB Sleeved Cable - Cable extension for power supply with extra-sleeved 24 PIN 8PIN 6PIN 4+4 PIN With COMBS- Black Grey

pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/resdal42/saved/sCW6XL