BF4(gamefanshop)

Odin

Nope i don't think so.. 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

its perfectly safe some big twitch game streamers are partnered with them I believe

Why not?

Because he doesn't know what he's talking about. They have a facebook page with no negative feedback and as far as I recall they're partnered with a bunch of streamers as well.

Because he doesn't know what he's talking about. They have a facebook page with no negative feedback and as far as I recall they're partnered with a bunch of streamers as well.

OK Thanks

Why not?

Because there is "YOURLOGO" on top of the page i thought they used a template and i wouldn't trust a company that uses a template and fogets to edit it. 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I guess so, its not the cheapest, my local e-tailer has it for 35€

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

I have a partnered store with them. It's perfectly safe and reliable. However, it can take up to an hour for the code to be emailed you. 

FX-8320 @ 4.2Ghz. 8GB ADATA RAM. Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 rev 4. 64GB SSD 2TB HD. Sapphire HD 6770. NZXT Phantom 410. CM Storm Quickfire Rapid - Cherry Blue. CM Storm Inferno mouse. TT Esports Cronos.

Because there is "YOURLOGO" on top of the page i thought they used a template and i wouldn't trust a company that uses a template and fogets to edit it.

No, the person whose partnered with them hasn't yet changed the logo, but transactions are still done through gamefanshop and are perfectly secure and safe.

HTTP/2 203

No, the person whose partnered with them hasn't yet changed the logo, but transactions are still done through gamefanshop and are perfectly secure and safe.

OK, thanks for letting me know. i was wrong and now i know! :)