A Beginner Needs Help With His 1st PC Build

So I decided nearly a month ago to just build a desktop PC instead of buying a laptop PC.I figured out that it wouldn't be of much help if I bought a laptop since my school doesn't really allow regular use,or even just bringing of any sort of electronic gadget.Anyway,initially,I decided it would be good if I went with Intel.I have just about $600 at my disposal(actually,about PHP 33,000;I have $250 in $50 bills,and the rest are in PHP bills),and I tried to ask for help from my friend.He then just gave me a Ryzen 3 2200G,and I think it's a better option,and so I chose to go with an AMD system.Also,the games I am planning to play right now are RCF and BS.Nothing else,really.Just those."planning"

It doesn't mean it's all those two forever,but as of now,I plan to just play those games as of course,I've never played on PC,ever.Oh,and I've never had access to a PC since somewhen.

Note that as of now,I'm still deciding whether or not I should buy the Aerocool GT Black Edition case that comes with a 500W PSU,or a separate case(Deepcool Tesseract BF) and a separate PSU(Corsair VS450).But here's my PC Specs.:

• AMD Ryzen 3 2200G
  • MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS
  • Palit 1050Ti Dual OC(I'm not sure if that's the right name)
  • ADATA SU800 256GB SSD(I'm not buying a HDD yet for two reasons–later)
  • G.SKILL 8GBx1 DDR4 2400MHz RAM(F4-2400C15S-8GNT)

Total cost without case and PSU           : PHP 27,130(probably,will explain why)

with Aerocool bundle             : PHP 29,280(again,probably)

with separate case and PSU : PHP 30,510(really?)

Now,first of all,storage.Why did I choose to just go with a 256GB SSD?Isn't that small?

Well,for me and right now,not really.I won't be downloading huge games or anything,and a 256GB SSD is probably enough already even when I buy an HDD later on.Also,I'm still a student who's not really caring much about school,but is still caring somewhat.But I mean,even if projects need to be made,they wouldn't take a big portion of my drive,at least in the long run.

Pricing?Oh,yeah(!)So,there are two stores I am currently looking at:one that has all the stuff,and one that has the nearest decent branches to me.In my area,there aren't really much stores I could find these items,so I still haven't bought them yet due to my quite annoying and upsetting mom.She doesn't want to go and drive tens of kilometers out to buy my parts all in one go,probably,and I kind of understand(but still,I'm ultra pissed).Now,the branch we looked at had NONE of the parts,especially the CPU because it's very recent,though I don't think there's an actual reasonable excuse to why don't have the Zen yet,because it's been out for a couple of months already,but IDK.Anyway,life's very rough for me right now.Also,I am poor as hell,and I live with a family that's stupid,fooked up,and just in general bad,at least at the moment.

What the actual fook is that?I've never heard of that RAM before!

Well,it's just something I found in the store that "has everything".It's the cheapest stick that I can find,and it may look cheap,but I guess that's my only "good" option right now.And,I mean,it's shouldn't be so bad,right?If it's standard,then it passes my standard.That's all that matters for me.

Now,I want to ask for your guidance on my PC build.I need help on my build because I want to optimise my budget spending and parts picking a ton,so I may finally feel very comfortable with my life.I just want a very good PC.I also want to ask if the RAM would be compatible with my build because I'm not sure if it will work properly instantly or at all.If not,could you please suggest another option to choose?

TIA and sorry for the super duper long post

Edit 1:I can also choose the Cooler Master Elite V3 400W PSU,which is modular.The VS450 isn't modular.Now,is it okay if I go with 400W only?Will there be any problems that will/might occur if I choose a 400W PSU instead of a more poweful one?

Edit 2:I just checked to see if the CM PSU was actually modular.It seems to me that it isn't at all.It's in the modular section on CM's website,but when you look at some photos,it doesn't look in any way similar to a fully or semi-modular PSU.

I am very poor.

paypal.me/bugamc

Don't donate to a poor man.Donate to a poor kid B).

lol don't do anything with that paypal link srsly

If you can fit it, the 2400g is way better and if you can't do that, at least get a b350 motherboard so you can overclock the 2200g (or b350/2400g if you can fit it)

Try using the PSU Tier List! 

How to reset the bios/clear the cmos

My current rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x

Ram: 1x16gb DDR4, 2x8gb DDR4

Storage: 1tb nvme ssd

GPU: gtx 3080

Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2417DG 144hz g-sync 1440p + 27" Acer S271HL 60 Hz 1080p

Keyboard: ducky one I | I SF

Mouse: gpro wireless | glorious model o2 wireless

Sound : beyerdynamic 1990 pro | Monoprice liquid spark (amp) + topping d10 (dac)

1 minute ago, hconverse02 said:

If you can fit it, the 2400g is way better and if you can't do that, at least get a b350 motherboard so you can overclock the 2200g (or b350/2400g if you can fit it)

I don't think I can fit either at all without worrying about other components.I have to finalise everything before I can even look at other options.

Finalise?Ehhh...whatever.Check,I guess,if it'll work :P

I am very poor.

paypal.me/bugamc

Just now, ALienHackerr said:

I don't think I can fit either at all without worrying about other components.I have to finalise everything before I can even look at other options.

Finalise?Ehhh...whatever.Check,I guess,if it'll work :P

Everything you have here is fine, but try and squeeze in a b350 motherboard at least.

• AMD Ryzen 3 2200G
  • MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS

My current rig:

Sound : beyerdynamic 1990 pro | Monoprice liquid spark (amp) + topping d10 (dac)

3 minutes ago, hconverse02 said:

and maybe a diferent gtx 1050ti, msi's gaming x and asus's ROG strix are great cards.

if its more for gaming, you could also go with a i3-8100

1 minute ago, hconverse02 said:

Everything you have here is fine, but try and squeeze in a b350 motherboard at least.

• AMD Ryzen 3 2200G
  • MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS

Yeah.OooOooOh:3

I'll check.Also,how many fans,or how much cooling would I need for a decent OC if I decide for a B350 mobo?Whatever decent is...

I am very poor.

paypal.me/bugamc

Just now, ALienHackerr said:

Yeah.OooOooOh:3

I'll check.Also,how many fans,or how much cooling would I need for a decent OC if I decide for a B350 mobo?Whatever decent is...

The stock cooler with those CPUs aren't that bad, but you could look at the Noctua U12S, that's what I have.

hi

2 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

and maybe a diferent gtx 1050ti, msi's gaming x and asus's ROG strix are great cards.

if its more for gaming, you could also go with a i3-8100

Any significant benefits by buying a different VC?

I am very poor.

paypal.me/bugamc

Just now, germgoatz said:

The stock cooler with those CPUs aren't that bad, but you could look at the Noctua U12S, that's what I have.

Okay,I'll check that out later

I am very poor.

paypal.me/bugamc

1 minute ago, ALienHackerr said:

Any significant benefits by buying a different VC?

better cooling, more overclocking, use of great software they provide with it

That sounded obvious ;-; and clearly not to me ;_;

I am very poor.

paypal.me/bugamc

47 minutes ago, hconverse02 said:

Could you recommend a good B350 AM4(ofc) under $120 or something?

I am very poor.

paypal.me/bugamc

1 hour ago, ALienHackerr said:

Could you recommend a good B350 AM4(ofc) under $120 or something?

Maybe not in your country, but under $100 in the us https://pcpartpicker.com/product/fPDzK8/asus-prime-b350-plus-atx-am4-motherboard-prime-b350-plus

My current rig:

4 minutes ago, hconverse02 said:

I've decided to use the ASRock AB350M Pro4.Thanks anyway.

But,do you think this board is good?

I am very poor.

paypal.me/bugamc