Keeping GPU's separate in a Water Cooling Loop

I have a question, how would I link 2 GPU's that I want to keep separate to a single reservoir, pump, and radiator? Reason is I want to use Quick Disconnect Connectors on both.

Here is a visual...

y4mIeWAaPYVfcenft2yIAEJMjtKv35WxG1b89I8o

1 minute ago, Carbongrip said:

I have a question, how would I link 2 GPU's that I want to keep separate to a single reservoir, pump, and radiator? Reason is I want to use Quick Disconnect Connectors on both.

Here is a visual...

Somewhat confused :S if you're connecting them to a single reservoir and pump, by definition they will not be seperate.

A reservoir has a single input and output, so how exactly do you plan on connecting 4 tubes to that? You'd need 1 reservoir for each GPU.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

3 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

A reservoir has a single input and output, so how exactly do you plan on connecting 4 tubes to that? You'd need 1 reservoir for each GPU.

Couldn't I use T's Splitters that connect to a single input and output pipe?

3 minutes ago, Carbongrip said:

Couldn't I use T's Splitters that connect to a single input and output pipe?

That'd also slow down the flow considerably, which might lead to higher temps. 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

2 minutes ago, Carbongrip said:

Would it matter if I used a high flow rate pump like this dual pump from EK?

EK-XTOP Revo Dual D5 PWM Serial

Maximum flow: 1500L/h

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-xtop-revo-dual-d5-pwm-serial-incl-pump

Not pump related. You're stuffing two streams through one input. Just add another rad or do the normal thing and connect the GPUs together.

Are you doing this for a test or something? Doesn’t even seem worth it or being conducted properly. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

I would just run those cards in parallel with a good pump like a D5. You're making it to complicated without any notable drop in temperature or gain in perfomance. 

CPU: i7-12700KF Grill Plate Edition // MOBO: Asus Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 // RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 FE // PSU: Corsair RM750i // CASE: Thermaltake Core X71 // BOOT: Samsung Evo 960 500GB

STORAGE: WD PC SN530 512GB + Samsung Evo 860 500GB // COOLING: Full custom loop // DISPLAY: LG 34UC89G-B

If you want to be able to QDC and remove one or the other GPU at any time, the only solution is to use 3 QDC connectors.  One before the first GPU, one between the GPUs, and one after the 2nd GPU.  Then you can remove either GPU individually from the system without draining anything if that is what you are going for.

Use T lines.

Its no different than running 2 GPU's in parallel.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

• 3 weeks later...

So if  you were to use t splitters and run each card separately then you would have about the same performance difference (none) as if you had put them in parallel. I don't really see any issues except that the top card may need the tubes coming off of the top and it may not look as good. Unless you're doing a lot of changing of hardware though I would also recommend putting them either in parallel or serial and then use a qd fitting on the intake and outtake of the series of them so you could still take both out without too much difficulty.