corsair mouse and keyboard device malfunction

so i got a new case and moved all my components into it. now my keyboard and mouse keep having "device malfunction" on the cue. ive always had issues with the software for my keyboard and mouse. have the wireless void headset but given up on it.

what can i do? ive tried reinstalling cue, uninstalling the devices in device manager, updating firmware. the only temp fix i haev is to uunplug it and replug it back in. its my mouse and keyboard at the same time so i know it software. its driving me crazy :(

im never buying corsair stuff again. since i got my keyboard i had issues where if it would keep doing shit. i love the product but the software and bugs just are so annoying.

Ryzen 5 5600x, GTX 1070 Duel Asus OC Edition, 16gb ram, Asus Tuf Gaming x570-plus

Try going into device manager and uninstalling the drivers for keyboard. Reboot afterwards to see if it fixes itself. The Corsair keyboard may be conflicting with drivers from a previous keyboard you were using.

Just now, Crosseyed Sniper said:

Try going into device manager and uninstalling the drivers for keyboard. Reboot afterwards to see if it fixes itself. The Corsair keyboard may be conflicting with drivers from a previous keyboard you were using.

i already tried uninstalling the devices but ive been using this keyboard for 2 years now :/ well i restarted just after making this post and doing all the uninstalls and nothing has happend yet. fingers cross.

Ryzen 5 5600x, GTX 1070 Duel Asus OC Edition, 16gb ram, Asus Tuf Gaming x570-plus

fucking did it again. ffs

i close cue and reopen it and the devices are fine again. ffs.

LOL Do you have the latest version of the CUE software? It's a well known fact that CUE isn't very reliable.

LOL Do you have the latest version of the CUE software? It's a well known fact that CUE isn't very reliable.

ye its fucking shit. i uninstalled it and reinstalled the latest version. it only started when i put all my pc parts into a new case but added my razer chroma kit i got for free.

ive turned all the razer software off though ugh. if i close corsair CUE and reopen its fine.

im not getting corsair stuff again. i love my keyboard but the software just infuriates me.

1 minute ago, Crosseyed Sniper said:

I just searched Google and see that there have been MANY others having similar issues as you. 

ye its a joke. its fucking random and not consistence when it plays up. it will then randomly start working again.

Yeah, for the price of Corsair products, you'd think they'd have polished software for them. And too, there may very well be conflicts with the Razer software. I dunno. I know it sucks! So don't you go jumping off a bridge now! xD You keep fighting till you figure it out!  

Best of luck with getting it all sorted out. If you do find a fix, maybe post it here to help others who are having the same issues. 

Yeah, for the price of Corsair products, you'd think they'd have polished software for them. And too, there may very well be conflicts with the Razer software. I dunno. I know it sucks! So don't you go jumping off a bridge now! xD You keep fighting till you figure it out!  

Best of luck with getting it all sorted out. If you do find a fix, maybe post it here to help others who are having the same issues. 

xD its gonna be a struggle 

ye ill be sure to post it here if i figure this out.

If it worked before adding Razer software, i would think that is what's causing the conflict. Just shutting down Razer software will not solve the problem. Reach out to Corsair support for help.

well its not done it today so hopefully its stopped.