What did you got for Xmas? 2013

ViruZ_HUN

Chocolate and 20€.

worst present ever for me, i remember when my dad gave me stuff like that. a Fue euros and candy....

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

That's sad tho.

meh.. we're not doing that goot like others(you) do so... some clothes are enough :P

also, that moment when you got for christmas the amount of money that my parents will probably make in4-5 months

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

Wow I am jealous I haven't gotten anything for christmas since I was 17. I take that back my grandparents were nice and gave me $50. No idea why but I love them and ill take it :)

"All of this has happened before and all of this will happen again."

"What we do in life echos in eternity."

"One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple." - Kerouac

what are your parents doing for a living? are they doctors or lawyers?

My father is an investment banker and my mom is a judge. The rest of my family are either teacher or businessmans/businesswomens.

Wow I am jealous I haven't gotten anything for christmas since I was 17. I take that back my grandparents were nice and gave me $50. No idea why but I love them and ill take it :)

well Xmas was not really meant for presents a fue 10 years ago what i know.

My mom said something about that the family comes together and meat and nothing about presents, but people found that xmas is more fun with presents, so did the stores

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

My father is an investment banker and my mom is a judge. The rest of my family are either teacher or businessmans/businesswomens.

well if that 4000 euro you can build a pretty good pc?. You can always come to be for ideas of parts. I am good at ideas about overkill stuff...

that's nice

now what you have to do is to become something like them or else you'll be a shame for your family 

jk

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

that's nice

now what you have to do is to become something like them or else you'll be a shame for your family 

jk

I'm thinking about becoming a psychologist but i'm not quite sure yet. I only have 2 and a half years left to decide. 

Haha I got Gilette too! Also got a PC and a new table and gona get a new keyboard and monitor tomorrow.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

well Xmas was not really meant for presents a fue 10 years ago what i know.

My mom said something about that the family comes together and meat and nothing about presents, but people found that xmas is more fun with presents, so did the stores

Yeah presents were never a big thing in my family, we all just got together and played board games and gambling games. We would make sure to bring 20x $1 bills and just play small gambling games.

"All of this has happened before and all of this will happen again."

"What we do in life echos in eternity."

"One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple." - Kerouac

I'm thinking about becoming a psychologist but i'm not quite sure yet. I only have 2 and a half years left to decide. 

I have only one and a half and I'm thinking(hoping) to become a doctor

well if that 4000 euro you can build a pretty good pc?. You can always come to be for ideas of parts. I am good at ideas about overkill stuff...

I already have beast pc:

750D (painted to look like a 650D)

Rampage IV Extreme Black Edition

4960x

64 gb 2133 mhz cl 9

Corsair RM Series 1000 Watt

2x 1 tb 840 evo (painted in black)

2x 512 840 pro (from my last build) (painted in black)

2x WD red 4tb

2x 780ti 

1x costume loop

Costs about 6000€. That was my birthday present from my father.

I already have beast pc:

4960x

64 gb 2133 mhz cl 9

2x WD red 4tb

2x 780ti 

1x costume loop

Will PM you have a fue questions?

I already have beast pc:

4960x

64 gb 2133 mhz cl 9

2x WD red 4tb

2x 780ti 

1x costume loop

lol. whats your 4960x clocked at?

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Christmas isn't until tomorrow here, but I bought myself a 27" Samsung Series 6 monitor.

I'll probably get useful things like soap, boxers, some work out stuff, bottle of Tom Ford cologne.

My aunt was really impressed with herself, apparently she bought my gift online. Intrigued to see what it is.

A question for you guys though. I notice a few people upset with what they got. Don't you find it way more exciting seeing others open the gifts you get them?

I know I do. I'm not a fan of getting gifts myself.

Seeing someone really happy with something that you've got them is the best thing ever :D Unfortunately, this year, I only got two awesome presents for people. Everyone else I bought for wasn't that exciting :/

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Razer Anansi

Computer chair

Computer desk

200 SEK

Gift card, 300 SEK

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

I already have beast pc:

4960x

64 gb 2133 mhz cl 9

2x WD red 4tb

2x 780ti 

1x costume loop

Wow thats a BEEEEEEEEAST rig you got there! Damn man!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

well, the thing about christmas when you get older is that somehow you buy 15 presents but you only get 2 in return.. i did get a head mounted flashlight though, that's pretty cool.

Hopefully I get ~500 $ usd so I can finish my build log, I need another 480mm rad, another gpu block, fittings+ 2 things of coolant concentrate, some distilled water and 4 fans.

I do my christmas stuff tonight, we always do it on xmas-eve

my bday is on jan 31st, I think I may buy myself 2 1440p screens for that :3

Cheap Korean 1440p? Here ya go-

http://www.amazon.com/QNIX-QX2710-Evolution-LED-Monitor/dp/B00BUI44US/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1387915475&sr=8-1&keywords=qnix

Fractal R4- 4670k @ 3.4 Ghz- Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb- 2TB Wd Black- 256 GB Samsung SSD- Cosair 760w PSU- Corsair h80i- ASUS CU II GTX 780- ASUS VI Hero LGA 1150

Or eBay for ~$300

yeah, but my mom is super paranoid about e-bay :(

#thestruggleisreal

Fractal R4- 4670k @ 3.4 Ghz- Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb- 2TB Wd Black- 256 GB Samsung SSD- Cosair 760w PSU- Corsair h80i- ASUS CU II GTX 780- ASUS VI Hero LGA 1150