Getting Extremely low fps on my GTX 1060

My Gtx 1060 6gb is giving extremely low fps in games and benchmarks alike.
It is giving:- 18fps in cinebench r15(earlier 102fps)
                    10fps in gta5(earlier 50fps)
                    15fps in Far cry5(earlier75fps)

sometimes when I restart my computer the card starts working properly and giving proper fps but for this, I have to restart my computer multiple times still without any assurance that card will definitely work.

I have tried everything from updating to the latest driver and even tried using the driver which I was using when the card was working properly nothing worked.I have updated my windows 10 64bit to the latest edition. Please help me solve this problem.

My specs:-
Ryzen 5 1600
DDR4 16gb 2400mhz ram
Zotac gtx 1060 amp edition
2tb WD blue HDD
Motherboard-Gigabyte b350 Gaming 3

I don't game on 5400rpm drives, neither should you, esp the hidden green type which will park their butts on you every 5 seconds. Just thought I would point that out.

Have you tried uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling (after rebooting from the uninstall)?

If u tried everything else I would change the thermal past on the gpu 

32 minutes ago, IRONBAT said:

My Gtx 1060 6gb is giving extremely low fps in games and benchmarks alike.

Good news is that if the issue is the cards, GTX 1060 cards come with a 3 year warranty. With that out of the way, let's see if we can see if it's a software issue. First we want to completely get rid of any traces of Nvidia Drivers from your PC. To do this, don't uninstall it through the typical way you might normally do with other software. Instead use the Display Driver Uninstaller from Guru3d (http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html). Then after a restart install the latest Nvidia drivers. If you're still experiencing the issues, the next thing you might want to do a fresh install of Windows. If it's still not working, ask a friend if you could put your 1060 card in their PC to see if the performance still sucks. If it does, you've got a lemon.

What are your temps when this happens?

Black Knight-

Ryzen 5 5600, GIGABYTE B550M DS3H, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming,

Seasonic Focus GM 750, Samsung EVO 860 EVO SSD M.2, Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe, Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon

Daughter's Rig;

MSI B450 A Pro, Ryzen 5 3600x, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD, Gigabyte RX 5700 Gaming OC, Corsair CX430

Check you GPU and CPU usage while gaming. Also check if the GPU clock speed is boosting or if it's sitting as if it was idle.

This will give you a better idea where the bottleneck is.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

First, check your temps and as someone alredy suggested usage. You can use official zotac software for it (it's called zotac firestorm utility). Then report back.

Given the nature of issue you described (multiple restarts to get ir running) it could be a power supply issue. What is your psu model?