Connecting rgb fans

Go to solution Solved by W-L,
On 5/7/2018 at 2:37 PM, shairene said:

Hi, I want to buy corsair rgb fans, which one is better like to hear pros and cons, I also want to know what I need so the fans will be controlled by the corsair link for the rgb and the fans rpm. 

Thanks for your help

It depends on the versions you get there are 3 pack versions such as the LL series which come with the lighting node pro for software based control. If you want to have both fan speed and RGB lighting control done by Corsair Link you will want to look into the Commander Pro unit. 

Hi, I want to buy corsair rgb fans, which one is better like to hear pros and cons, I also want to know what I need so the fans will be controlled by the corsair link for the rgb and the fans rpm. 

Thanks for your help

On 5/7/2018 at 2:37 PM, shairene said:

Thanks for your help

It depends on the versions you get there are 3 pack versions such as the LL series which come with the lighting node pro for software based control. If you want to have both fan speed and RGB lighting control done by Corsair Link you will want to look into the Commander Pro unit.