Best upgrade?

Kyrollos ~:^:~
Go to solution Solved by TVwazhere,
5 minutes ago, Kyrollos ~:^:~ said:

Of the three, this is the best option. VA panels are the sweet spot between more accurate colors than a TN panel but faster response times and hz than an IPS. the 4K panel is nice but is a TN panel, and the 32" panel is 1080p, so it's going to be noticeably "pixelated" at that size. Plus this has AMD Freesync which is icing on the cake for your GPU.

Hi guys, recently I wanted to upgrade my main display: Samsung 24" 1080p.
Those are some of the monitor options I found at local stores.
Which upgrade is the best and more noticeable in day-to-day use?

https://www.samsung.com/us/computing/monitors/led/samsung-32-curved-led-monitor-lc32f391fwnxza/

https://www.samsung.com/us/computing/monitors/uhd-and-wqhd/samsung-uhd-28-monitor-with-high-glossy-black-finish-lu28e590ds-za/#specs

https://www.samsung.com/levant/monitors/c27fg73/

• Feel free to recommend any other option.

Along with gaming, I use CAD programs, Adobe programs, YouTube, watch movies, and normal browsing.

Current GPU: RX 480 4GB

Well to be honest i do not recommend going from 1080p to 1080p you wont notice that much of diffirence no matter how good the monitor is unless its oled then color spectre will be impressive i would recommend new gpu and 2k monitor

5 minutes ago, Kyrollos ~:^:~ said:

Of the three, this is the best option. VA panels are the sweet spot between more accurate colors than a TN panel but faster response times and hz than an IPS. the 4K panel is nice but is a TN panel, and the 32" panel is 1080p, so it's going to be noticeably "pixelated" at that size. Plus this has AMD Freesync which is icing on the cake for your GPU.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

I would go for the 144 hz monitor because the other 1080p monitor is basically the same as your current one. And because you can't output 4k with your current gpu.