Help for a Change

Happs
58 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

But are they really interesting??

Not for you. But's it's up to the TC to decide for themselves. Personally, if I had a good gaming PC and only had cash for one console, I'd go Switch. The games are to my taste and it's portable, which comes in handy from time to time (I don't travel too much). Pretty good battery life, I've been on 5-6 hour flights without running out of juice. More if you got a seat with a USB charger, but I haven't been so lucky with my Switch so far.

1 hour ago, Stefan Payne said:

You are missing a couple like Final Fantasy XII, though all of the Final Fantasy Series is available on all major Plattforms. 

As well as the Tales of... Series for example Tales of Zestiria and Tales of Beseria, both available on Steam and PS4.

Yes, there are a lots on PC and I was just throwing out a few. FF XII is one of my favs, but it skipped on it since for starters 2 of them is good. I was just going to write the latest, but that's quite different from the rest that is mostly turn-based so I threw in X too to represent that. I would've written VI instead, but alas the PC version probably isn't the one to play. I need to get around to finishing Berseria one of these days. Got caught up in the 2017 flood that I threw it on the back burner.

And you are missing the most important things again:
Uncharted Series on Playstation, Far Cry 4 + 5 (PC, One and PS4).

And Darksiders as well.

And, for PS4, the mentioned God of War is also in this category as is Horizon Zero Dawn.

PS4 has Ratchet and Clank, Raymen (PSN free Game this month) and also a couple of others.

like Crash Bandicoat...

Those PS4 games fit, but I was listing PC games that weren't about shooting to check out before deciding to buy a console... Good to hear you like Darksiders. That's on my to do list. And God of War, as well. I've only just started that one.