- Android

- Good internet/browser performance

- No lags, smoth control

- Great battery

Things that are not important to me:

- Camera

- Games

- Special Apps in general which need a lot of performance

My last phone was an Iphone 7 and i realised that i don't a need high-end smartphone anymore, because for the things i want to do with my phone (mail, browser, videos, chatting, sometimes calling) a low/mid-range phone would be more than enough.

But since i am using my phone very often from early morning till late night, it has to be fast, reliable, completely smooth and should last for a minimum of 2 years.

Phones that i found for myself until now, after watching and reading some tests/reviews:

- Honor 9

- Honor 9 Lite

- Huawei P10 Lite

- Xiaomi Mi A1

- BQ Aquaris X / Pro

Until now, i really like the Xiaomi Mi A1 because of its great price/performance ratio.

But maybe some of you can give me a better advice.

I would be really thankful for that.

best regards

Whitcomb

what about the Motorola E4+, as it is under $200 USD

video link here

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

Yes, get the Mi A1. I have one and it's fucking great. The only downside I've found is that there are barely any different cases and/or screen protectors, so if you're the type of person who really cares about that, avoid it.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Maybe look at the new Moto G6 that's coming out.

On 4/25/2018 at 4:54 AM, Whitcomb said:

I am looking for a new smartphone.

Budget: 200-300$

Things that i need:

- Good quality build

- Good Display 

- min 32 GB Flash Storage

- min. 4 GB RAM

- Android

- Good internet/browser performance

- No lags, smoth control

- Great battery

Things that are not important to me:

- Camera

- Games

- Special Apps in general which need a lot of performance

My last phone was an Iphone 7 and i realised that i don't a need high-end smartphone anymore, because for the things i want to do with my phone (mail, browser, videos, chatting, sometimes calling) a low/mid-range phone would be more than enough.

But since i am using my phone very often from early morning till late night, it has to be fast, reliable, completely smooth and should last for a minimum of 2 years.

Phones that i found for myself until now, after watching and reading some tests/reviews:

- Honor 9

- Honor 9 Lite

- Huawei P10 Lite

- Xiaomi Mi A1

- BQ Aquaris X / Pro

Until now, i really like the Xiaomi Mi A1 because of its great price/performance ratio.

But maybe some of you can give me a better advice.

I would be really thankful for that.

best regards

Whitcomb

I just recently got the Moto G5s plus & love it. It's right at $300 for the 64GB/4Gb RAM model, so little pricey for a budget, but it's fast enough for me & battery lasts all day with 20-40% left. (Usually web browsing all morning & YT streaming at home) It's still micro-usb but does have turbo charge, which even on a 5v 2.1a charger works great.

It's also damn close to stock Android, with only a couple Moto gesture apps for pre-installed software. 

My only big complaint was the lack of notification badges on icons, which i understand is part of stock Android. Nova launcher fixed that for me though & it runs great.

My other (small) complaint was lack of NFC which i was hoping to experiment with, but i can easily live without that. 

Seems like a good blend of 'near flagship' specs without the flagship price.