Cortana settings not showing up

Hi, so I've tried Cortana on Windows 10 before, but I didn't really like it. I decided to give it another chance and try its new features. I know that there are some cool new features and I wanted to try her again, but my Cortana is disabled since last time I had her. I tried searching in the search bar, but when I click "Cortana & Search settings" it just shows me the normal settings that are showing up when you click the settings icon. I tried searching in settings for it, but I got the same results. I searched in YouTube and thee internet overall and I wasn't able to find a problem like mine. If someone knows how to fix this please reply under the post.

21 minutes ago, ILoveZed said:

Hi, so I've tried Cortana on Windows 10 before, but I didn't really like it. I decided to give it another chance and try its new features. I know that there are some cool new features and I wanted to try her again, but my Cortana is disabled since last time I had her. I tried searching in the search bar, but when I click "Cortana & Search settings" it just shows me the normal settings that are showing up when you click the settings icon. I tried searching in settings for it, but I got the same results. I searched in YouTube and thee internet overall and I wasn't able to find a problem like mine. If someone knows how to fix this please reply under the post.

Try Cortana with the coming update of Windows 10 (in a few days). It is better.

But to answer you:

• You need a Microsoft linked account
  • You must have "Speech, Inking & Typing" privacy option enabled

I can't enable Cortana, becasue the settings for Cortana are not showing up

1 minute ago, ILoveZed said:

I can't enable Cortana, becasue the settings for Cortana are not showing up

Ah! Well that is because you run some program or played with the registry or Group Policy to block Cortana. Undo those, restart and Cortana should work.

That is the problem, I don't remember what did I do to disable her last time.