any suggestions?

guys i wanna buy a motherboard for gaming and oc so i would like to suggest me some motherboards with 100-120 euro=130-150$.PLEASE make some good search before answear and ifu know a good mother board that u may have seen in real life(friends....)

MSI and ASUS are great. Can you link for where you plan to buy then I will take a look at what's in that price range where you are

Aselwyn1

There's no such thing as a gaming motherboard. They're all for the most part pretty much the same for gaming.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

There's no such thing as a gaming motherboard. They're all for the most part pretty much the same for gaming.

Yup. Premium is a waste on z87. Get the cheapest MSI, Asus, Asrock, Gigabyte with the features you want. You can even go as low as mine if you want to run crossfire instead of SLI or if you just want to run a single card. Mine was like 60 bucks with a combo at microcenter. If it is like 100 something you might as well spring for the g-43 since they are so close on price most places. 

Save money on motherboard and invest in a bigger GPU or a better cpu cooler. Cheapest z87 in world and H100i > asus rog board and a evo 212. Chip and cooling is all that matters. If you do well on the silicon lottery you will be fine on the evo. If not? You will wish you had gone dual rad water or at minimum a NH D-14.

If a dragon on the motherboard is more important then FPS? Well it's your money. Do whatever you want. Name your motherboard Smaug and if it makes you happy. Nothing wrong with it. Just don't expect the dragon on the MB to = better performance.

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

Gigabytes D starting mobos fit that price range. UD series is bit better but more expensive also.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv