We're Hiring! Did Colton FINALLY Get Fired?...

CPotter
8 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

I'd more enjoy seeing his own kids on the 'Go to work with your parents' day that a lot of school boards do onc ea year for a certian grade. :P

Hell yea, that'd actually make for a cute video :)

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*

If there is anything I've realized, it's that it's always super hard for any company to get rid of a Colton.

18 minutes ago, September0451 said:

I might just be Linus's unicorn...   I'm applying.

Uhh...

Unicorn

A bisexual person, usually though not always female, who is willing to join an existing couple, often with the presumption that this person will date and become sexually involved with both members of that couple, and not demand anything or do anything which might cause problems or inconvenience to that couple.

Oh my. o.O

On 4/20/2018 at 3:20 PM, LordTaco42 said:

I'm a wanted man in 12 star systems can I still apply? 

note: missing arm.

We could've worked with the wanted status as long as our system isn't one of them, but the missing arm is a dealbreaker, man! We need you to type at a solid 35 WPM. You're gonna need that second hand to type that fast

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

1 hour ago, AshleyAshes said:

Uhh...

Oh my. o.O

I agree. I admire the attempt to make a third wheel functional in a relationship, but I just don't think it can practically work

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

2 minutes ago, Jtalk4456 said:

We could've worked with the wanted status as long as our system isn't one of them, but the missing arm is a dealbreaker, man! We need you to type at a solid 35 WPM. You're gonna need that second hand to type that fast

Well shit...