This is ridiculous!

atmos_

I was searching Ebay for SSD's and i came across this!聽 575 Australian Dollars for a 250 GB SSD? I think that's a little too expensive...123.PNG.6f55e382bb505397fad06a2276699ef1.PNG

2 minutes ago, VVoltor said:

OMG!!! No WAI! You found something overpriced on eBay???? How??? For the love of god!!

Well thats an unusual price for an SSD..? Especially if the capacity of it is only 250 GB

2 minutes ago, LiamCS said:

Well thats an unusual price for an SSD..? Especially if the capacity of it is only 250 GB

You're right, that is an exceptionally unusual price for an SSD

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 馃檪

3 minutes ago, Theguywhobea said:

And look at this!!! Can you believe this Mr OP. A 1080Ti for nearly $2200? Ridiculous.

image.png.de0c3b4c60b57ea787cffdf5fdee5057.png

The nerve of some people.

Good lord, i hope the prices on technology drop soon! For me, a 1080 would basically be unaffordable for me at the moment.

The price is probably the one for the 1 TB model - they probably forgot to set different price for each capacity.

Often prices are way high on items when the seller wants to prevent people from buying item without closing or disabling the listing (because depending on the content on the listing you have to pay some fee every time you create one, and you also lose some data when the listing is closed, like the "more than 10 available / 1,258 sold" bit)

Some sellers lie about the quantity and simply raise the price to ridiculous level when they're down to the a few pieces of sometimes, until they manage to get more in stock. Sometimes they raise price because stocks are running low and maybe the next expected batch is late one week or something like that, so they try to reduce orders.

Adjusting the price is free, and the listing remains in search engines and in peoples' bookmarks and all that so it works better for the seller.

3 minutes ago, Theguywhobea said:

And look at this!!! Can you believe this Mr OP. A 1080Ti for nearly $2200? Ridiculous.

image.png.de0c3b4c60b57ea787cffdf5fdee5057.png

The nerve of some people.

Exceptional pricing!

Have you seen these used sofas?

sofa.png.3abe1d9f8c6f9a3e3a67c5d714043243.png

M&S is good quality, but I feel like Mr I.C.Dave's price point is rather excessive.聽

Does you mum know you're here?

Just now, VVoltor said:

Exceptional pricing!

Have you seen these used sofas?

M&S is good quality, but I feel like Mr I.C.Dave's price point is rather excessive.聽

THIS IS TRULY LUDACRIS. ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING PRICES.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 馃檪

2 minutes ago, mariushm said:

The price is probably the one for the 1 TB model - they probably forgot to set different price for each capacity.

Often prices are way high on items when the seller wants to prevent people from buying item without closing or disabling the listing (because depending on the content on the listing you have to pay some fee every time you create one, and you also lose some data when the listing is closed, like the "more than 10 available / 1,258 sold" bit)

Adjusting the price is free, and the listing remains in search engines and in peoples' bookmarks and all that so it works better for the seller.

Thank you for that! I was a bit baffled at the prices and why they were so expensive.