Firstly, here's my system build:

Zotac GTX 1060 mini 6GB

Intel core i5-6400

8GB RAM Team Elite 

Gigabyte H170-D3H Motherboard

Cooler master B600 Power supply (600W)

HDD Seagate 2TB 64MB Cache ST2000DM001

Windows 10 Pro

Whenever I play games like Starcraft 2 for example (A well optimized game) at the highest graphics (My System can bear that easily), I suffer from stutters with a buzz sound forcing me to lower the graphics. Same for many other games.

The same problem could happen even without gaming and during normal system use.

The same games with very similar PC specs (or even lower specs) and same game versions run on other machines of my friends on the the highest graphics without stutters

I've tried a software called DPC Latency Checker and this it told me that some drivers are running bad. But trying to format windows or disabling drivers didn't help

2018-04-17_19h57_40.png.d662130855299cba500998334cb98e8b.png

No huge background tasks spiking the CPU

No viruses on my machine

RAM is not fully allocated and not even close

Thermals for CPU and GPU are looking fine except for badly optimized games

Tried to uninstall Graphics Drivers with a DDU but nothing has changed.

My machine is new

V-sync is always enabled. Even without V-Sync I suffer from very bad stutters

Use the graphics built into the CPU and see if the same issue is still occuring. You may not be able to play on high settings but see if it's specific to the drivers of the Zotac card

Woah !!!

Man, I managed to play Final Fantasy XV on the built in graphics of the processor without a single micro stutter!

Now its clear like sun that the problem is related to the graphics card or the drivers of the graphics card!

With the graphics card on, I suffered from really bad stutters and the game crashes after a while! and that happens for all games. That didn't happen with the build it graphics!

Now I don't know what to do really. any suggestions?

BTW, This is a picture of DPC Latency Checker about how my system is really stable with the built in graphics while playing Final Fantasy XV

Capture.thumb.PNG.dea8f811e6270aaea563b97e39368de3.PNG

Well, after a while... Now I see the problem.

Nvidia Shadow Play was turned on and it's common that shadow play causes stutters for some situations.

The second thing is my RAM. This was the core thing causing stutters. If I want to play at High, Ultra or Even medium graphics, I need to upgrade my RAMs to 12GB or 16 GB instead of 8GB. Because a game like Final Fantasy XV could easily take 11GB of RAM at High graphics.

Now and again. it's clear like sun that these were the two core problems for my stuttering situation.