Will my case be able to water cool?

Hi guys, i have bought a MASTERBOX LITE 5 and it says it does support AIO water cooling but i wanted to know if if a can put a custom water cooling loop in the case because i want to do it in a few years or months?

Pretty well

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

if theirs enough space in my case i will invest in getting it water cooled. Is there any parts out there for really cheap but good. 

7 minutes ago, TH Gamer said:

Hi guys, i have bought a MASTERBOX LITE 5 and it says it does support AIO water cooling but i wanted to know if if a can put a custom water cooling loop in the case because i want to do it in a few years or months?

Radiator support:  Front: 240mm / 280mm / 360mm radiator (limited) up to 50mm thickness without fan,  Back: 120mm

Honestly it'd not the best for custom watercooling. Youre limited to, at max, a slim 360 at the front and a slim 120 at the back, which you could accomplish with just about any AIO on the market. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

would this one work? "Masterliquid Lite 240 AIO Cpu Cooler"

According to Cooler Master it will fit a 240, 280 or 360mm radiator in the front.  Also a 120mm radiator in the back, but that's so small that it's basically useless.  If you want to go custom loops, you may have to be creative when it comes to the pump and reservoir position and drill some holes or make some brackets to mount those. 

That being said, I wouldn't expect great temperatures with a closed-off front panel like that. 

I looked up a couple of reviews, and this guy basically sent his case back because it just couldn't keep the parts at a reasonable temperature.  Using the rear fan as intake worked better than using all 3 front fans, that's how restricted the airflow is.  Read his own reply at the top of the comments.

Personally I'd suggest returning it if possible and buying something that is at least functional. 

3 minutes ago, TH Gamer said:

-

Choked front panel, limited radiator options. I would pay 30 more and get a meshify C ;) (of course unrelated to the fact that I have a Meshify C custom loop build!)

i only have a Intel Pentium G4400 and i may upgrade to the coffe lake i3 

17 minutes ago, TH Gamer said:

if theirs enough space in my case i will invest in getting it water cooled. Is there any parts out there for really cheap but good. 

Get a hardwarelabs front radiator (GTS 360 or 280, buy it on performancepcs) and everything else use barrow (formulamod.com)

Thanks for your help but i might just get a AIO cooler because they are cheaper (i think) and more easier to set up as i'm not sure on how to make a custom loop. 

16 minutes ago, TH Gamer said:

i only have a Intel Pentium G4400 and i may upgrade to the coffe lake i3 

Just get a better cpu and a good air-cooler rather than spend 250-350 on a custom loop.