Not able to post on PC

I’m am not able to post nor reply or quote people on my computer. I am using google chrome 

Did you tried to uninstall it?

CPU: Intel I7-8700K | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz 2x8GB | GPU: Asus ROG 1080Ti OC | PSU: Seasonic Prime 650W Titanium | SSD: 1x Samsung Evo 970 250GB M2 1x Samsung Evo 970 1TB M2 | CPU COOLER: Noctua D15

What is happening or not happening that means you can't post? Is the editor not loading, clicking the buttons doesn't do anything, you get an error when you click submit, ...?

And can you post the output of https://linustechtips.com/cdn-cgi/trace (you can remove the IP if you like).

HTTP/2 203

On 16/04/2018 at 7:44 PM, colonel_mortis said:

What is happening or not happening that means you can't post? Is the editor not loading, clicking the buttons doesn't do anything, you get an error when you click submit, ...?

And can you post the output of https://linustechtips.com/cdn-cgi/trace (you can remove the IP if you like).

So for the late response. It is that the section where you actually write stuff refuses to show up. I can write in the title and tags though. Thanks

On 16/04/2018 at 7:31 PM, speed258 said:

Did you tried to uninstall it?

I don’t really want to uninstall chrome because of how much accounts I have logged on to that and I don’t want log in to everything again as I have forgot it

47 minutes ago, MatthewPopec25 said:

I don’t really want to uninstall chrome because of how much accounts I have logged on to that and I don’t want log in to everything again as I have forgot it

If you have logged into Google account and saved login info, it's backed up into cloud. This is also one reason why people use password managers. Browsers are much like OS'. Eventually they collect so much dirt that you need to clean them. Try without addons first. That could be one reason.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 hours ago, MatthewPopec25 said:

So for the late response. It is that the section where you actually write stuff refuses to show up. I can write in the title and tags though. Thanks

You're the third person to report this, but I can't figure out what the common link is.

Does it work using a different browser on the same device? If not, can you post the output of https://linustechtips.com/cdn-cgi/trace

HTTP/2 203

Have you tried deleting site data or whatever the Chrome equivilant is? That fixed the issue for me.

You should be able to delete the data on a per site basis but be careful as it is easy do delete all site data, including the cookies you want to avoid deleting (for the other website logins).