[Compatibility] Ryzen with Graphics card

So i'm planning to get a Fractal Design Meshify Mini C, Asrock AB350m Pro4, Ryzen 1600 and Zotac GTX 1060, it's a budget build but I see that Ryzen 2600 is coming out, so should I wait for the 2600 pair with the Zotac 1060? I know that there's always a bottleneck but would the Zotac 1060 be extremely bottle the 2600?

please help, thank you :)

9 minutes ago, CUDAcores89 said:

Any motherboard from 2004 and up will function just fine with any desktop graphics card from 2004 and up thanks to PCI express. There are some weird cases where this isn't true, but with enthusiast hardware video card compatibility isn't really a problem. 

How much time are you willing to wait? The ryzen 2600 series I don't see being out until summer of this year at the earliest. The 2600 series is also supposed to be compatible with the current lineup of motherboards. Maybe just buy now and see how the 2600 series does in benchmarks, then upgrade later if the extra performance is justifiable. 

I'm getting Asrock AB350m Pro4 mother board in Fractal Design Meshify Mini C

The next round of ryzens should drop with in a month,As far a bottleneck it depends on are you running 1080p or 1440p ?

1 hour ago, andrewmp6 said:

The next round of ryzens should drop with in a month,As far a bottleneck it depends on are you running 1080p or 1440p ?

My monitor can only run games on 1080p so no problem about that

at 1080p the cpu gets the bigger load and would bottleneck before the gpu.But games today shouldn't bottleneck that 1600.And by the time games do it would be upgrade for most of us.The good news the am4 socket will be used tell 2020 so you could just upgrade the cpu in a year or two if needed.