Never used ‘G2A Krakow PL’

Recently received a payment of £39.42 from G2A krakow PL?

After looking at what they meant it seems that G2A sells games and Krakow is a place in poland, I have never used G2A anywhere, why am I getting billed £39.42, and most importantly how? I haven’t sent any details to fishing mail or related, I haven’t clicked anything suspicious either, anyone else had this? I’ve seen online that many other people have this ‘fraudulent payment’ from out of nowhere it might be related to a ‘G2A Shield’ once again something I have never used or heard of.

G2A is known for using stolen Credit Card info to launder money.

Your Credit Card may be compromised.

Its not directly G2A thats doing it but their system is easily exploitable to do this. There are many sellers that launder money by selling games which they bought by using stolen CC.

IMO, contact your bank and report this, request for a new CC and ask for a chargeback.

Check your payment history, this may not have been the first case.

I would not bother to contact G2A if you dont have account already.

While its sad that G2A is the front you faced, this is common overall. You have used your card in someplace which isn't as lawful as they might claim. Or there was skimmer device attached to ATM you used. Contact your bank to close card and issue reclaim. It may take few months when they investigate it. If you indeed haven't used G2A ever before, it should go through. You can also ask from bank if you should contact local police about this or if they will do it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv