[Opinion Needed] My PC case

HerySean

So I'm living in Japan, and i'm building a system for myself, I tried to save as much money as I can. And I got myself about 130,000 Yen, I'll show my build down below

I was planning to go with R5 2600 and buy the noctua nh-u12s but it exceed my budget and I'm planning to buy a case with good airflow without exceeding my budget. I'm did choose the cooler master masterbox 5 msi edition and fractal design define mini c. If you guys,  have other case that has a good airflow and cheap for me,  please tell me. I can exceed my budget juuust a little but it's fine, maybe about 12,000 yen is fine. Please help, thank you :)

Screenshot_Amazon_Shopping_20180412-084500.png

Screenshot_Amazon_Shopping_20180412-084451.png

Screenshot_Amazon_Shopping_20180412-084434.png

Screenshot_Amazon_Shopping_20180412-084423.png

Screenshot_Amazon_Shopping_20180412-093154.png

Just now, Neutrideo said:

I would suggest something from fractyl design.

I was thinking fractal design define mini c, but I'm keeping my option open. 

16 minutes ago, HerySean said:

That is perfect for your build right now. Beauty of a case.

5 hours ago, Neutrideo said:

That is perfect for your build right now. Beauty of a case.

i don't care much about the beauty, lol. I just care about the airflow

If you want good airflow, don't get a case with a solid front panel (such as the Mini C). 

Mesh front panel offers better airflow, because air won't be restricted by small air vents. 

3 hours ago, Rhoban said:

If you want good airflow, don't get a case with a solid front panel (such as the Mini C). 

Mesh front panel offers better airflow, because air won't be restricted by small air vents. 

Okay, what do you think of the masterbox 5 msi edition choose? If it's not good then do you have any suggestions? 

1 hour ago, HerySean said:

Okay, what do you think of the masterbox 5 msi edition choose? If it's not good then do you have any suggestions? 

From what I can tell, the MSI edition also has a solid front panel. 

The standard Master Box has a mesh panel. So I would say get the standard one. 

I have the Master Case 5 (which is basically the big brother) and am satisfied with it. It has lots of space and is sturdy. 

1 hour ago, Rhoban said:

From what I can tell, the MSI edition also has a solid front panel. 

The standard Master Box has a mesh panel. So I would say get the standard one. 

I have the Master Case 5 (which is basically the big brother) and am satisfied with it. It has lots of space and is sturdy. 

Yeah that was my first choice too but on japan's amazon they only have the white version, I'm afraid the white will worn out over time. 

What about the MasterCase 3? 

There's a Fractal Design Focus Mini G too, which has front mesh panel. 

16 minutes ago, Rhoban said:

Honestly the Define Mini C has good airflow for being a closed off front panel and since he's not using a 8700k and a 1080ti, it should be able to handle it,e specially since he's buying extra fans. (I used the Define Mini C in the purple build in my signature)

The Focus Mini G would also be a great option. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

What about the Meshify C Mini or the Focus G Mini. Both look great and great airflow. I have the fullsize Focus G and I love it. The dust filters work great too!

|| CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (@3.9GHz) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B350 Plus || Cooler: Arctic Freezer 33 eSports Edition || GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC || Memory: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB C16 (@2933MHz) || SSD: SanDisk 128GB || HDD: WD Blue 2TB, Toshiba 2TB, Transcend 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM550x || Case: Fractal Design Focus G || Monitor: 2x AOC 23” I2369VM IPS Full HD, Samsung 32" LED TV Monitor || Mouse: Logitech G703 Wireless || Keyboard: Cooler Master MK750 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) || Speakers: Dell Stereo Speakers || Headphones: Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT / Samsung Galaxy Buds ||

Definitely recommending the meshify c from fractal design(the best airflow in the class and looking really nice). Just bear in mind that the normal version(not mini) of that case is pretty small.

26 minutes ago, matus177 said:

Definitely recommending the meshify c from fractal design(the best airflow in the class and looking really nice). Just bear in mind that the normal version(not mini) of that case is pretty small.

My mobo is mATX so I don't think the not mini version is good for me. The ab350m Pro 4 is cheaper then the ATX version so. 

52 minutes ago, Inversion said:

What about the Meshify C Mini or the Focus G Mini. Both look great and great airflow. I have the fullsize Focus G and I love it. The dust filters work great too!

I'm thinking meshify mini C, what Dk you think? 

58 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Honestly the Define Mini C has good airflow for being a closed off front panel and since he's not using a 8700k and a 1080ti, it should be able to handle it,e specially since he's buying extra fans. (I used the Define Mini C in the purple build in my signature)

The Focus Mini G would also be a great option. 

So between define mini and meshify mini c, which one do you think better? 

1 hour ago, Rhoban said:

1 minute ago, HerySean said:

So between define mini and meshify mini c, which one do you think better? 

They are both exactly the same chassis internally. They both have the same great cable management, same interior features and same great build quality. The two major differences are that the Define C Is optimized for a balance of airflow and noise reduction (the panels all used sound dampening foam, and the front draws in air from the sides rather than directly from open air), while the Meshify C is optimized for airflow (that full mesh front cover, no sound dampening foam)

At the time of writing, currently the Meshify Mini C is only available in "Dark TG" meaning it has a tinted tempered glass panel like the "Original Meshify C" had when it launched. Since then, the original Meshify C has been updated to have either a tinted tempered glass, no tint, or a solid side panel. (There's also a white version) Currently the Meshify Mini C only has a Tinted tempered glass panel.

The Define Mini C however, is available in either a no tint Tempered glass panel, an acrylic side panel (this is the option you showed in your amazon cart), or a solid side panel (which actually has the most sound dampening foam on it) And since you do not care about how the case looks (RGB, show off internals, ETC) the Solid side panel on the Define Mini C would be my recommendation.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

14 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

They are both exactly the same chassis internally. They both have the same great cable management, same interior features and same great build quality. The two major differences are that the Define C Is optimized for a balance of airflow and noise reduction (the panels all used sound dampening foam, and the front draws in air from the sides rather than directly from open air), while the Meshify C is optimized for airflow (that full mesh front cover, no sound dampening foam)

At the time of writing, currently the Meshify Mini C is only available in "Dark TG" meaning it has a tinted tempered glass panel like the "Original Meshify C" had when it launched. Since then, the original Meshify C has been updated to have either a tinted tempered glass, no tint, or a solid side panel. (There's also a white version) Currently the Meshify Mini C only has a Tinted tempered glass panel.

The Define Mini C however, is available in either a no tint Tempered glass panel, an acrylic side panel (this is the option you showed in your amazon cart), or a solid side panel (which actually has the most sound dampening foam on it) And since you do not care about how the case looks (RGB, show off internals, ETC) the Solid side panel on the Define Mini C would be my recommendation.

Yeah they don't have the solid side panel on japan's Amazon page, guess I'll get the mesh mini C with tempered glass then

On 4/11/2018 at 7:39 PM, HerySean said:

https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Dragon-Gaming-Computer-CA-1G2-00M1WN-00/dp/B01KGEZTBY

65 USD is about 9000-10000 yen. I take out the top drive cage and shorten the bottom one to two drives, and then make a basement out of acrylic.

Intel Core i7 4790K 4.8GHz | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | 32GB 2133MHz CL7 DDR3 | nVidia GeForce GTX 1070 with Custom BIOS | Samsung 850 Evo 500GB | 3TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD | 2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD | Corsair CX750M  | Custom 240mm all-in-one liquid cooler | Broadcom NetXTREME 5709c Dual Gigabit NIC | Cougar MX330 mid-tower chassis | Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter

14 hours ago, HerySean said:

yeah guess again man.

No shit?

Capture.JPG

Cap1ture.JPG

Intel Core i7 4790K 4.8GHz | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | 32GB 2133MHz CL7 DDR3 | nVidia GeForce GTX 1070 with Custom BIOS | Samsung 850 Evo 500GB | 3TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD | 2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD | Corsair CX750M  | Custom 240mm all-in-one liquid cooler | Broadcom NetXTREME 5709c Dual Gigabit NIC | Cougar MX330 mid-tower chassis | Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter

3 hours ago, i_got_laid_by_a_dragoness said:

No shit?

Capture.JPG

Cap1ture.JPG

don't search it in the amazon US or other place, search it on Japan amazon 

4 minutes ago, HerySean said:

don't search it in the amazon US or other place, search it on Japan amazon 

the seller is based in California, it would probably be okay for them to ship it to Japan. Send them a message, 4K yen for shipping maybe.

4 minutes ago, i_got_laid_by_a_dragoness said:

the seller is based in California, it would probably be okay for them to ship it to Japan. Send them a message, 4K yen for shipping maybe.

It's fine, I already decided to get the meshify c ATX version. It's cheaper than the meshify c mini on japan's amazon, only 9000 yen 

The Meshify C, from what I've seen, is a great case and I think you won't be disappointed.