inwin 805 infinity for sale?

ФÐ|invader zim

cant find it, need to have it, where can i buy it?????? inwin 805 infinity (805i). any backwoods retailers still have some?

My Build: I7 7700k----1080 TI----Samsung 850 EVO 500gb----WD Blue 1tb----32gb Ripjaw 5 3000mhz----RIING 240 AIO----MSI z270 Gaming M5----EVGA G3 750W

All inside a Phanteks ENTHOO LUXE tempered glass edition. build name: Red Letter Day (wheres all the HL2 fans??)

17 hours ago, ФÐ|invader zim said:

cant find it, need to have it, where can i buy it?????? inwin 805 infinity (805i). any backwoods retailers still have some?

Why though? Every aspect of this case besides the look of the front panel is garbage. The airflow is horrible, the build quality for the price is bad, there's hardly any good cable management features

I found 2 apparently at a Microcenter in Long Island NY at $280, but i strongly do not recommend this case

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

i mean i have an enthoo luxe now that i love, a buddy saw that case and wants it in his build. so i need one to build for him

My Build: I7 7700k----1080 TI----Samsung 850 EVO 500gb----WD Blue 1tb----32gb Ripjaw 5 3000mhz----RIING 240 AIO----MSI z270 Gaming M5----EVGA G3 750W

All inside a Phanteks ENTHOO LUXE tempered glass edition. build name: Red Letter Day (wheres all the HL2 fans??)

2 hours ago, ФÐ|invader zim said:

a buddy saw that case and wants it in his build

Tell him to get better tastes :P

If that doesn't work (or in all seriousness), tell him it's discontinued and finding anew or used one is hard (I'd know, I looked forever for a corsair 380t a year after it was discontinued, only foundone because my friend was getting rid of his) and it's much better to use one more commercially available

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

he went with a thermaltake view 37, against my advice (horrible thermals). thanks a bunch though man

10 hours ago, ФÐ|invader zim said:

he went with a thermaltake view 37, against my advice (horrible thermals). thanks a bunch though man

Have him move the fans from the "front" of the front panel to the back. It might make the LED's slightly harder to see, but that should help the fans breathe better. :)