OnePlus 3 Locked Bootloader, OEM Unlocking is turned off and the OS and recovery were wiped. Please help.

sfully) locked my bootloader on my OP3 running Android 6.0.1 which in turn completely wiped both the OS and the custom recovery I had installed (TWRP). I'm now stuck trying to bypass the locked bootloader as fastboot commands require OEM Unlocking to be turned onn in Developer Settings which cannot be done on account of there now being no os on the thing. Any and all help is appreciated more than you will ever know <3

2 minutes ago, Fraser Cow said:

My phone was stuck in a bootloop and this helped save it. 

https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3/help/oneplus-3-wont-boot-please-help-t3670270/post73730951#post73730951

The second last post has the correct link to the files needed.

Thanks so much for the reply dude, I'm gonna try it now <3

11 minutes ago, Fraser Cow said:

My phone was stuck in a bootloop and this helped save it. 

https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3/help/oneplus-3-wont-boot-please-help-t3670270/post73730951#post73730951

The second last post has the correct link to the files needed.

So I just tried it there, I wasn't able to do anything as I don't have access to the adb sideload feature as recovery mode was wiped along with the os.

1 minute ago, acxer said:

I've been following this but running the MSM Tool which is supposed to flash stock recovery on to the phone does not give me this result, it just boot loops again. I literally can't figure this out :(