Good 600w psu?

Looks like i started an argument of some sort, i'll just take the TX650M, i know 650w is too much, but money isnt really a problem so fuggit.

Thanks tho :P

57 minutes ago, SACBALLZ said:

getting new people riled up is not a good way to make people take you seriously. 

That's precisely why I do what I do, makes know-it-alls seem less credible if they're just as emotionally susceptible as the people they troll.

Back on topic, the TX650 seems like a good idea.

Intel Core i7 4790K 4.8GHz | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | 32GB 2133MHz CL7 DDR3 | nVidia GeForce GTX 1070 with Custom BIOS | Samsung 850 Evo 500GB | 3TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD | 2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD | Corsair CX750M  | Custom 240mm all-in-one liquid cooler | Broadcom NetXTREME 5709c Dual Gigabit NIC | Cougar MX330 mid-tower chassis | Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter

Lol i thought your location said "I dont sugar coat my onions"

Pretty sure every single brand now a days can be a hit or miss, i would recommend the Corsair RMx series extremely quiet and they seem to get good reviews from toms and jonnyGURU. 

Never owned a seasonic power supply or be quiet which i saw some tech tubers pick. I remember when Antec used to be good lol

36 minutes ago, MrBurpAlot. said:

Lol i thought your location said "I dont sugar coat my onions"

Might want to raise your display density.

Intel Core i7 4790K 4.8GHz | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | 32GB 2133MHz CL7 DDR3 | nVidia GeForce GTX 1070 with Custom BIOS | Samsung 850 Evo 500GB | 3TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD | 2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD | Corsair CX750M  | Custom 240mm all-in-one liquid cooler | Broadcom NetXTREME 5709c Dual Gigabit NIC | Cougar MX330 mid-tower chassis | Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter

47 minutes ago, MrBurpAlot. said:

Looks like i started an argument of some sort,

No, you didn't.

You just asked a very valid question. 

47 minutes ago, MrBurpAlot. said:

i'll just take the TX650M, i know 650w is too much, but money isnt really a problem so fuggit.

Thanks tho :P

hmpf...

Not great because 650W is a waste of money if you don't have a high end Desktop and ultra hligh end graphics card.

For two GPUs it might be a bit cutting it close, for one its way too much...

550W version doesn't offer you any disadvantages usually and sometimes even a quieter fan.

6 minutes ago, SMBGUY said:

Pretty sure every single brand now a days can be a hit or miss

Yep, that's the rule rather than the exeption!

Especially for Powersupplys. 
Every Brand has some good ones, some OKish ones and some "System Integrator" ones, that no enduser should even think about...

Never owned a seasonic power supply or be quiet which i saw some tech tubers pick.

I have a couple of be quiet units. They ain't bad, especially if you want a quiet unit.

Seasonic is OKish, not particularly quiet and some units can be rather loud.

And there are many complaints about fan noise with the Prime series...

So you can say that they aren't as good as some people make them out to be and more in the middle, not the top...

I remember when Antec used to be good lol

Yeah, when they used Delta as an OEM and made some great stuff...

But they lost their share of the market and aren't special anymore. And became rather small...

So they (sadly) are probably another example why you shoudln't overrate the Warranty. One false step/decision and you're gone...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

12 hours ago, SACBALLZ said:

heres your m12 review, also glowing - http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story&reid=356

http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story&reid=487

Or do you know some other outlet that does more extensive, more objective testing? 

maybe @jonnyGURU can chime in himself. 

Look at the date that review was written.

Mon, Sep-30-2013

5 years ago, things were quite different with the PSU landscape.  The reviews are not done on a sliding scale.  They reflect the performance of the unit against other units available AT THAT TIME.