need advice for 2 bay NAS

I am looking for a 2 bay NAS which works well out of the box (software wise) and is not super expensive.

• Software shoudl allow for streaming photos, music and videos(probably 1080p60 max) to mobile devices and tvs and stuff.
  • Maybe access them on the go too (i know it will depend on my provider if this is even possible)
  • Will be used in RAID 1
  • Should allow for expansion and rebuilding of the RAID (when adding larger or new drives in the future
  • low idle power consumption (5W or a little over=. This thing will be idling 99% of the time so any unneccesary power draw is a waste
  • shouldbe as quiet as possible

What else should I be looking for?

I am from Germany but not really restricted to any particular store.

I have been looking at models like these so far:

Drivewise I was looking at getting

• 2x WD Red 4TB

because they are more quiet than Seagate Ironwolf.

What about realiability? I work in IT but not very long yet. My coworker said he had been having a bit more luck with Seagate in the past.

Pricewise they are within a few bucks of each other which I don't mind at about a purchase of ~400€

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

It looks like the QNAP can support a streaming service like Plex. It appears a couple reviews on Amazon show people had trouble with Plex on the Synology

So I guess that could be something to consider.

There's no place like ~

Spoiler

Problems and solutions:

FreeNAS

Spoiler

Dell Server 11th gen

Spoiler

ESXI

Spoiler