MACBOOK UNIBODY WHITE ?

13 minutes ago, RyzenDoctor said:

The SSD brand new is what? $120ish? the base Macbook is selling for $250-350 on ebay with variations in installed ram and SSDs. For people interested in original hardware, I'm sure they'd object against the upgrades. I'm not sure $500 is attainable, but you can try. The limiting factor for its usefulness is the Core2Duo processor, but for a productivity laptop I'm sure it works well.  

I can use any editing software a macbook pro can use, so it is quite powerful despite being old.. But the question was not how powerful it is but what makes it look more good? 

17 minutes ago, OCD-FREAK said:

You said it your self, "old" which makes me want to keep it as original as possible to keep its value as an apple product, since its not like a macbook pro with powerful specs and one won't care about if it looks apple or no, buy care about how fast and efficient for his/her work. But in my case its an old mac (still well functional for nearly anything) and my main interest is to keep it "cool" as an old mac 

Sure I guess. I just don't think that this one is old enough to be cool.

I understand though, at one point I had: 2 imac g4

2 emac

1 powermac g4

1 ibook g4

1 powermac g4 cube

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I think to satisfy my OCD, i will keep it original AND will buy a case for it, so i try both and see which is better, although i already wasted 50$ on the bottom case since the first one that came with it is a bit damaged and looks dirty (stupid apple engineers decided to make the base made entirely of rubber), and now i will also waste another 20$ for a clum shell