Beastly Black & Red NZXT H400i Build

Hey guys. Just built this PC about a week ago. My one before this was 8 years old and was really annoying so I figured I'd finally do it . I had bought a 1080ti way before the prices went up (which i'm so thankful for right now) but everything else was very recent.

Sorry for the crap pics.

Specs:

Case: NZXT H400i
PSU: EVGA 850 Supernova G3
Motherboard: Z370M GAMING PRO AC
CPU: Intel i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X62
Memory: G.Skill 32GB DDR4 2800MHz
Hard Drive: 850 Evo 500GB + Seagate 2TB
Video Card: MSI GAMING X 1080Ti 11GB
Headphones: Hyper X Cloud
Monitor: BenQ xl2411
Mouse: Logitech G403 (Wireless)
Mousepad: HyperX Large
Keyboard: Razer Black Widow Ultimate (2013 Edition)

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/9pRgLJ

Happy to answer any questions regarding the case.

176d1754-402c-4fb2-af35-9d1107c5e421.jpg

08875090-50ed-4de8-93db-573a190a9a67.jpg

f4cc44be-86b0-48e6-a9a0-e2fba3cf6f01.jpg

That is a nice PC. I wish I had something as nice as that. Have fun with it!

You should probably remove that sticker of the TG panel. Really nice cable management BTW. How are temperatures in this case for your CPU and GPU (at idle and under load). 

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

11 minutes ago, Rasbir Singh said:

You should probably remove that sticker of the TG panel. Really nice cable management BTW. How are temperatures in this case for your CPU and GPU (at idle and under load). 

Thanks man! My friend works at a PC shop as tech/builder so he helped me do it. I wouldn't dare try with a case this small lol

15 minutes ago, AaronsDev said:

That is a nice PC. I wish I had something as nice as that. Have fun with it!

Just gotta save up man :) thank you!

10 hours ago, Rasbir Singh said:

Hey man sorry I didn't answer your question. I just went back to revisit this post and saw what you had asked. This is idle (although I just exited a game so the GPU is cooling down)

CPU at load hits around 70 celsius, when I was doing prime95, and my GPU running The Division (completely maxed out at 1080p) hits around 71 celsius. I also am letting my cousin borrow half my ram until his gets back from the RMA lol

1.png

2.png

• 2 months later...

Thank you for sharing this build, it looks amazing.it is exactly what i am going to build once all my components arrive(CANT WAIT),except i am going to attempt to put a be quiet Dark rock 3 in there instead of the nzxt x62.The Dark rock 3 is 132 x 160 x 73 mm (WxHxD) .Do you think it can fit neatly in there without causing problem?(I am a beginner at this and this will be my first build ever)