Laptop Display Response Time

Hey all,

So I feel like I know the answer is going to be "nothing that can be done" but I'm going to ask anyway. I have a HP Envy 13 laptop, the one with an MX150 and I've found that with certain games regardless of settings it seems blurred. I haven't got any issues with frame rates, one of the affected games is Warframe which I can easily hit 90 fps in. I've tried every combination of vsync on and off, in game frame limiter without vsyncs, etc. Nothing seems to help.

My conclusion is that the IPS display has a fairly slow pixel response time and in fast paced games the display can't keep up with the changes in game. I tried searching for information about whether or not it's possible to improve a pixel response rate through some form of software level overdrive and couldn't find anything. So I thought I'd ask here anyway in case someone is aware of anything that can be done.

Any help is appreciated

Many thanks

Laptop displays are limited in what you can do, so yes, the answer is "nothing can be done about it."

The only other way is to find a replacement panel. But considering that connections are not standardized, this is also not worth the time or effort to look into.