RCA Voyager 3 ROM needed

Sleeper PC 2016

I got a free RCA tablet today and it’s not booting it’s stuck on the voyager 3 logo. I know nothing about androids or flashing them so I need a rom that’s compatible with it but looking online gives me nothing. Can you help me find a rom and all the tools so I can flash it? Model number is RCT6973W43

Check with XDA Forums. You won't find much here.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

1 hour ago, Sleeper PC 2016 said:

I got a free RCA tablet today and it’s not booting it’s stuck on the voyager 3 logo. I know nothing about androids or flashing them so I need a rom that’s compatible with it but looking online gives me nothing. Can you help me find a rom and all the tools so I can flash it? Model number is RCT6973W43

Looks like people are actively trying to figure this out on your tablet, so I'd keep your eyes on this to see when they make the magic happen.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

13 hours ago, kirashi said:

Looks like people are actively trying to figure this out on your tablet, so I'd keep your eyes on this to see when they make the magic happen.

No  rely on xda forums yet