It's lagging like hell when I play videogames

skeda

https://imgur.com/WAuLD2g

my cpu, I have both my monitors connected to the graphic card, for something reason it doesen't work where you usally connect it, I don't know, the motherboard?

could it be that, that it takes too much, or that I have too many usbs plugged in, the hdmi cable was very hot when I took it out, could my graphic card have burnt?

Are you sure you have it plugged into your external gpu and not your integrated graphics?

Also, do you have the right drivers installed?

1 minute ago, pcguy0000 said:

Are you sure you have it plugged into your external gpu and not your integrated graphics?

Also, do you have the right drivers installed?

I don't know external gpu and intergrated graphics is =/

30 minutes ago, pcguy0000 said:

Ryzen 1700 does not have an iGPU.

I'm going to go out on a limb here to try and figure out what you're trying to portray.

Both monitor cables are plugged into the GPU. The GPU is plugged into "where you usally connect it, I don't know, the motherboard? ". I'm going to take this as the PCIe lane.

Or if you're trying to get video from your dGPU while plugging into your MB that is not correct. That is for the iGPU (APU) Ryzen 2xxxG.

Try a different PCIe lane. PCIe lanes can die. It may still recognize the device but activating the device will crash the computer.

32 minutes ago, skeda said:

the hdmi cable was very hot when I took it out

More likely that you could be using a cheap HDMI cable rather than the HDMI cable being too hot and frying.

As of right now your computer will not turn on at all? If there is an error code on the MB is the code A2 or 62?

If you are able to turn your computer on. It is also likely that your XB2's Hz has defaulted to the 288's default Hz being 30Hz.

1 hour ago, MyDisplayName said:

Ryzen 1700 does not have an iGPU.

I'm going to go out on a limb here to try and figure out what you're trying to portray.

Both monitor cables are plugged into the GPU. The GPU is plugged into "where you usally connect it, I don't know, the motherboard? ". I'm going to take this as the PCIe lane.

Or if you're trying to get video from your dGPU while plugging into your MB that is not correct. That is for the iGPU (APU) Ryzen 2xxxG.

Try a different PCIe lane. PCIe lanes can die. It may still recognize the device but activating the device will crash the computer.

More likely that you could be using a cheap HDMI cable rather than the HDMI cable being too hot and frying.

As of right now your computer will not turn on at all? If there is an error code on the MB is the code A2 or 62?

If you are able to turn your computer on. It is also likely that your XB2's Hz has defaulted to the 288's default Hz being 30Hz.

there one hdmi outlet or thing to connect to and 1 display port plug, and there is another hdmi plug above it, but I don't know what it goes into, what does the display port usally go into? I have the other monitor connected right beside it at the bottom

I can turn it on, it just lags like hell when I play, there is only two hdmi plugs and one does not work and my main monitor is on displayport,