Watercooling in a Meshify C TG

So im planning my build for the summer and i'm looking at the loop. I'm going to be using the EK A240G So both cpu and gpu will be cooled. Now i know that the Meshify C can hold a 360 rad in the front and im looking at using the extension kit that ek offer. I do believe though that using the 360 rad comes at the expense of the hard drive cage am i right ?

So with that dilemma i need to make a decision as to whether i buy the extra 240 rad and keep my hard drive from my current rig, as well as my ssd and buy another hard drive for my current rig( passing it on) or i gp for the 360 rad and buy another SSD for my self (i can get 500gb EDIT: 850 evo for £100, which i already have one of ) and pass on my current hard drive. The price difference is only about £50 seeing as the 360 rad isnt much more expensive than the 240.

Any help with this is appreciated. Also Im thinking of the actual position of the loop and im thinking, pump/res combo to sit under graphics card/ontop of basement > gpu > top rad > cpu > front rad cycle and want to double check to see if this seems good.

Many thanks

m.2 problem solved ;)

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

23 minutes ago, shea99 said:

So im planning my build for the summer and i'm looking at the loop. I'm going to be using the EK A240G So both cpu and gpu will be cooled. Now i know that the Meshify C can hold a 360 rad in the front and im looking at using the extension kit that ek offer. I do believe though that using the 360 rad comes at the expense of the hard drive cage am i right ?

So with that dilemma i need to make a decision as to whether i buy the extra 240 rad and keep my hard drive from my current rig, as well as my ssd and buy another hard drive for my current rig( passing it on) or i gp for the 360 rad and buy another SSD for my self (i can get 500gb EDIT: 850 evo for £100, which i already have one of ) and pass on my current hard drive. The price difference is only about £50 seeing as the 360 rad isnt much more expensive than the 240.

Any help with this is appreciated. Also Im thinking of the actual position of the loop and im thinking, pump/res combo to sit under graphics card/ontop of basement > gpu > top rad > cpu > front rad cycle and want to double check to see if this seems good.

Many thanks

The Meshify C can hold 3x 2.5" drives behind the motherboard tray. So worst case scenario use that, otherwise M.2 are your options. But yes, if you use a 360, wave goodbye to the 3.5" drive cage.

You can take a look at my Meshify C and Define C build for ideas. IF you're only putting in 1 graphics card then on top of the basement is a good place for the pump/res.

You can always put the hdd on top of the psu, as long as you are using a single gpu in the top mobo slot, a bit of creativity and you can make a feature out of it)

CPU: i7 8700K OC 5.0 gHz, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero (Z170), RAM: 32gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Asus Strix OC gtx 1080ti, Storage: Samsung 950pro 500gb, samsung 860evo 500gb, 2x2Tb + 6Tb HDD,Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling: Very custom loop.

CPU: i7 8700K, Motherboard Asus z390i, RAM:32gb g.skill RGB 3200, GPU: EVGA Gtx 1080ti SC Black, Storage: samsung 960evo 500gb, samsung 860evo 1tb (M.2) Case: lian li q37. Cooling: on the way to get watercooled (EKWB, HWlabs, Noctua, Barrow)

CPU: i7 9400F, Motherboard: Z170i pro gaming, RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Sapphire Vega56 pulse with Bykski waterblock, Storage: wd blue 500gb (windows) Samsung 860evo 500Gb (MacOS), PSU Corsair sf600 Case: Motif Monument aluminium replica, Cooling: Custom water cooling loop

3 hours ago, MaratM said:

You can always put the hdd on top of the psu, as long as you are using a single gpu in the top mobo slot, a bit of creativity and you can make a feature out of it)

Think this could be an option aswell to be fair