Does this exist?

Phantonex

If I have a wireless headset that uses a USB dongle, are there any products where I can plug the USB in to something, that would then make it Bluetooth so I can connect it to a mobile device?

I'm confused. How will the headsets receive anything when they're made to accept signals from a USB dongle?

2 minutes ago, ModuleLFS said:

I'm confused. How will the headsets receive anything when they're made to accept signals from a USB dongle?

They transmit it wirelessly.

Just now, BluJay614 said:

They transmit it wirelessly.

I mean the headphones are wired to accept one protocol and bluetooth is another.

It's theoretically possible to have a powered Bluetooth transceiver that you can connect the dongle to, but if anything it'll degrade performance

1 minute ago, ModuleLFS said:

I mean the headphones are wired to accept one protocol and bluetooth is another.

They typically use a 2.4Ghz band frequency to broadcast the data out to the headset. It's almost like WiFi, without it being WiFi.

2 minutes ago, BluJay614 said:

They typically use a 2.4Ghz band frequency to broadcast the data out to the headset. It's almost like WiFi, without it being WiFi.

Just because they're both running in the 2.4 Ghz range doesn't mean they're easily interchangable, atleast thats what I think.