The Budget Cadillac

Well I did it. I did it! Well... almost. Currently coming in the mail is a smorgasbord of sexy silicone. I have everything I need except a gpu. Wish me luck because everyone knows what that means. My poor wallet is about to blow out a nut. Its like my wallet was running through the woods and gets plowed in the poop shoot by the biggest boi from the prison down the road. Youre like, but Sellin Hugs, how is he in the woods if he was in prison? Well i tell ya! My poor wallet is about to get his back door bunker busted by a big boi booty basher. Oh well... PCMR isn't free and I strive for the finer things in life lul. So time to dish out some more clams so i can get all the juicy krabby patties... I mean frames. So I set off on my quest like a harware buying version of Ash Ketchup and i gotta catch em' all. About to drive my budget Cadillac right on down 1080ti town. Wish me luck. My poor wallet... I hate myself for this but the games bro. THE GAMES. I can no longer play this stupid fucking xbox! Halp. All the wootercooling goodness thats about to go on makes me hot. Ugghhh send noods......

***!!THIS JUST IN!!***

Man goes to prison for sexually assaulting a computer in a gamestop. The suspect was later questioned and all he had to say was "the tempered glass let all the sexy out and I just went primate." Allegedly there was a fleshlight in one of the drive bays. Back to you Tom.

RIP - my wallet.

CPU I7 8700k Motherboard Asus Strix Z370E RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3000 GPU Gigabyte Windforce 1060 6gb OC Edition Case Fractal Design Meshify C Storage Samsung 960 EVO M.2 500GB NVMe PSU Corsair RM650x  Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet Edition 

can somebody translate some of that for me?

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

6 hours ago, KarathKasun said:

This person may not respond if he sexually assaulted a powered PC.

I don't think I want the hugs he is selling...

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

please restrict this type of subject matter to a status update.