pls Check my parts list for me, ta

id get a gpu block but im thinking that i want to get the next Ti when it comes out so going to hold off for now.   anything you would recommend changing or adding to my loop?

watercooling list2.JPG

14 minutes ago, xLmarley said:

id get a gpu block but im thinking that i want to get the next Ti when it comes out so going to hold off for now.   anything you would recommend changing or adding to my loop?

That looks like a good start I would recommend to go with thick wall tubing and fitting however, 3/8ID 5/8"OD as it doesn't kink easily as the thin wall stuff. 

fans?

what case are you using?

sometimes, those shrouded radiators can make installation a bit harder as the extended size from the shroud can interfere.

i usually prefer the 1/2" barb fitting on clear tubing (7/16" no clamps), compression fittings on color tubing (accenting).

when that GPU comes online, then you'd want to consider another radiator in the 240 range to keep the fan speed low.

my case is the nzxt h440 its kind of tight in there.  i have a bigger corsair one that would be easier to build in but i want to keep this one because its the hyperbeast edition.

and i have tons of fans kicking about.  as for the fittings, im just a bit of a scaredy cat when it comes to water.