Is cooling air bad for health?

Just that, I spend a ton of hours breathing air that has just cooled a 70ºC GTX 1080 under full load, is this bad for my health?

Yes, you'll get severe lung cancer and you will slowly rot from the inside. /s

The main risk is the quality of the air that's around you. The fact that it went through the PC doesn't make it any better or worse.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Why should it be bad? Do you think that there is a oxygen to a carbon monoxide converter in your graphics card? All that the graphics card does it warms the air, nothing more. Air passes through the heatsink, gets warmer and moves away. 

Hahahahah okay, I mean that air passes through plastic at high temperature, and usually that’s not so good

Just now, Andrea_Duina said:

Hahahahah okay, I mean that air passes through plastic at high temperature, and usually that’s not so good

so long as the plastic does not burn or melt it doesnt release parcticles...so it's fine.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Air going in: 24°C - 45% humidity

Air coming out: 25°C - 44% humidity

You can figure the rest out yourself I guess.

Long story short: Open the window (Hardware window, the one with the real world behind it, not a window in Windows!) every now and than. Do so more often in small rooms. Common sense applies!

Ironically yes it can be bad if you have lung problems, as the fans will move the air in the room and therefore constantly move the dust. But otherwise, no?

3 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

so long as the plastic does not burn or melt it doesnt release parcticles...so it's fine.

Yeah, that’s true

2 minutes ago, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

Air going in: 24°C - 45% humidity

Air coming out: 25°C - 44% humidity

You can figure the rest out yourself I guess.

Long story short: Open the window (Hardware window, the one with the real world behind it, not a windows in Windows!) every now and than. Do so more often in small rooms. Common sense applies!

Hahahahah, okay, thanks!

Well it isn't good for you. But due some parts of world having extremely tight regulations for anything aimed to consumers, major manufacturers have no choice but to use only non-toxic materials. So while there are stuff inside components which you shouldn't swallow and stuff like that, there isn't anything that would release toxins at rather low temps. If things would be burning, quite different thing.

(You can thank EU, Canada, Japan, AU/NZ etc. USA is going wrong way atm)

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv