Stolen Burstcoin...

So apparently burstcoin can just leave your wallet with litterally no authentication required.

In an attempt to actually set up my wallet for 1st time use I bought some on poloniex and transfered it to my wallet where it resided for 37 seconds until it disapeared for no reason. Anyone fancy explaining to me how the official wallet can be so crap? And how this guy is doing it because it's not an uncommon thing. There's a few instances on other forums of the same Account taking peoples funds and frankly i want in on the action as apparently its so easy...

image.png.34a6501453f33054bae929c84af0c843.png

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - Douglas Adams

Don't know that much about BURST to be honest. Try using and offline wallet.

Used to be everywhere in LTT forums, had a break which lasted apparently 1 year LOL. 

Gonna get up againnnn.

Wake me up if I sleep again like Oppy. 

7 hours ago, Jekub said:

There's a few instances on other forums of the same Account taking peoples funds and frankly i want in on the action as apparently its so easy...

You want in on theft because its easy?

21 hours ago, lieder1987 said:

Well no but can't expect everyone to be decent humans, I would like to know what they're doing though. Best way to be properly secure is understanding what to be secure to.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - Douglas Adams

On 2/25/2018 at 5:50 PM, lieder1987 said:

Agree.  Thread should be closed before people actually start answering questions like these.

On 2/25/2018 at 5:00 PM, Jekub said:

There's a few instances on other forums of the same Account taking peoples funds and frankly i want in on the action as apparently its so easy...

So you basically want to know how you can steal money from other people's accounts. Yeah..... No

-Locked-

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402