PS4 has 20GB free space but can't download a 176mb file unless I delete 671mb?

Master Disaster

So EA have a PS4 sale running until Thursday and while normally I wouldn't buy anything from them they have Dragon Age Inquisition on sale, a game I've wanted to play for ages but never really had the opportunity. Anyway I paid £13 for both the Deluxe Edition game (£7) and the DLC pack (£6) giving me everything the game has to offer (normally £100 worth) which is great value imo.

I added everything to the download list last night and went to sleep but when I woke this morning 2 of the DLCs had errors, both said the system didn't have enough storage and I needed to delete 671mb of space which is weird as one DLC is 1.6GB and the other is 176mb, neither is 671mb and combined they make 1.8gb? Even weirder is the drive had 19GB free space on it?

Anywho I deleted Worms Armageddon from my drive which was 2.4GB (leaving 22GB free), that should have been plenty for both and DLC 1 installed fine (the 1.6GB one) however DLC 2 still insists I don't have enough space and I need to delete 671MB from my drive to install it despite the drive having 20GB free space and the download only being 176MB.

Anybody got any idea wtf is going on? I have nothing else on the console I'm willing to remove now, everything on there I play.

Thanks in advance.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

That shit is maddening. My PS3 has a 149GiB drive and I only had 89GiB total of games + updates + saves installed on it and nothing else and yet the system gave me shit when I tried to install a 10 GiB DLC for one of my games without deleting other things first.