Is anybody playing Dofus Touch?

Dofus was the game of my awkward middle school years in France. It is a French MMORPG with a cheerful art style. Don't worry, it's fully translated in many languages including English. It's very easy to pick up with its chess-style gameplay. 

If you ever want to pick it up you have to leave Incarnam ASAP. The monsters there are strangely overpowered considering it's the "newbie zone" everyone starts in. It feels like Mankar Camoran's Paradise if you ever played Oblivion. Leave that place. You will die infinite deaths for no gain. The next area called "Astrub" is just so much easier to level in. Just explore the huge map and you'll get loads of XP just for discovering new areas. 

Anyways, Dofus Touch takes some getting used to because the controls are very small for a mobile app. You will get frustrated at first. That will tick a lot of people off. Also, the game just needs more players. I would love to get a solid group of friends to raid mobs. I'm not there yet, but I just played for several days anyways. 

So is anybody playing Dofus Touch?

I've tried it for a while, but I couldn't get used to it after sinking possibly thousands of hours in the full game. I still play it from time to time, a veteran from 2006 here, lol.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Pangea2017 said:

Ankama have made unimaginable changes to Dofus some years ago. At this time i moved on to new games and it was not the failed wakfu (tried it before, server was nearly empty).

The app looks like Dofus. Is the old sacri trick on frigos still working?

I am not that far yet. 

But I realized that the game is still alive. I joined a guild and everything took off from there.