Dbrand.Help me!

Sagor

For last 2 years i brought skin for my family neighbor & friends because in our country not everyone have Credit card neither have i.
So i purchase dbrand skin via my cousin card.He lives in USA.
But last 2 month i can't place any new order.My cousin contact with them but they still keep blocking his order.He also reset his account & whatever dbrand said to him.But no luck.For that reason i contact with 3rd party seller in our country (Bangladesh).Guess what...they also block his order (feb-08) & he still didn't received refund, so neither am i.
I don't resell Dbrand skin i simply help them to buy Dbrand skin.

https://imgur.com/a/1aBU9

https://i.imgur.com/4Sm271n.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/wQIvUpZ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/B6uRCC4.jpg

What should i do now?
Is anyone here who might help me?

I also post it on dbrand sub-reddit,nothing help.

Nothing anyone here will be able to help you with. Thats going to be on your cousin and either his bank and/or the websites. Since you are a 3rd party, nothing can be done from your side. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

1 minute ago, legacy99 said:

Nothing anyone here will be able to help you with. Thats going to be on your cousin and either his bank and/or the websites. Since you are a 3rd party, nothing can be done from your side. 

Every time my cousin blocked, he got his refund within a day.It's the 3rd party seller who still didn't get his money.

8 minutes ago, Sagor said:

Maybe Linus mail can help me!

11 minutes ago, Sagor said:

Every time my cousin blocked, he got his refund within a day.It's the 3rd party seller who still didn't get his money.

Linus will not be able to assist. There is literally nothing that can be done. Have your cousin talk to his bank and figure out why the payment is being cancelled/blocked. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

6 hours ago, Sagor said:

Maybe Linus mail can help me!

In what? This is payment issue, not with quality or deliverance.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

14 hours ago, Sagor said:

Here is the deal. Banks in the US block transactions all the time. Most of them are worried about fraud. Because they would be out the money. Your cousin needs to explicitly call their bank and say this is legit. I used to work in retail, Ive seen purchases rejected many times. I remember one instance where a guy was buying a TV. They blocked it, he called them and all he had to do is authorize the purchase. Slid the card again and it worked. This is also coming from a guy who has had his debit card comprised Twice. Which is why Im happy they finally got the god damn chips in our cards. 

As far as refunds are concerned that would be dependent on your nations law. In the case of the US banks are governed by the US Federal Reserve. I know in some cases it can take 7-10 business days to get a refund on a card in the US. This is because thats the rules the banks have to follow. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

If your cousin is buying something for you and the address doesn't match up with the address on the card, your cousin may have to call the bank and explain that he's trying to buy something and send it to you. 

I once had my credit card information stolen and somehow I was short $200. My credit card issuer quickly froze my account and refunded the $200 as well as issued me a new card. To me the account being blocked looks like the loss prevention branch reviewing the data on the transactions and blocking them pending an explanation. 

"The only thing that matters right now is that you're here, and you're safe."

9 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

In what? This is payment issue, not with quality or deliverance.

I guess they block all the Bangladesh address purchase.So if he mail them to sought out the problem.

May be it can help.

1 hour ago, Hiitchy said:

If your cousin is buying something for you and the address doesn't match up with the address on the card, your cousin may have to call the bank and explain that he's trying to buy something and send it to you. 

I once had my credit card information stolen and somehow I was short $200. My credit card issuer quickly froze my account and refunded the $200 as well as issued me a new card. To me the account being blocked looks like the loss prevention branch reviewing the data on the transactions and blocking them pending an explanation. 

So why they block the 3rd party seller whose card address is same as his delivery address?

I guess they block all the transaction from Bangladesh.

Just now, Sagor said:

So why they block the 3rd party seller whose card address is same as his delivery address?

Maybe they dont sell items in your country. Some places are like that. Because they have to deal with duty and all of that shit. Some times its just too much of a pain to deal with that. As Im sure its a lot easier to ship across the US/CAN border then it is to ship stuff across the Pacific. Toronto Canada is where Dbrand is located. About 4 hours from where I live in the US. Pretty easy for them to throw a package on a truck and get it in the Fedex, UPS, or USPS's hands. For them to get it to you, they would have to ship by sea. Which Im sure is not cheap,. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

2 hours ago, Sagor said:

You are conflicting with yourself now. I was under impression that you have cousin with US address and US credit card. Neither which would be under any geoblocking. If that really is the case, then it's issue with bank or CC company.

Now, if there's yet another party which isn't you or the US one, there's the issue. It might be just geoblock (you could ask them directly about it and not mention current situation) or they might be blocking that 3rd party because they are the 3rd party. Companies don't usually like when there are middle-men. It's fine with smaller scale like within family. But if there's actually someone taking fee for their trouble, that would be consern.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Just buy it from another brand.
Let's face it - all they do is take 3M vinyl and cut to size. I bought mine from Skinomi as DBrand don't make one for my phone (Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra). As far as i know Skinomi ship woldwide.

PC:

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 | Asus ROG B350-i Gaming | Gigabyte GTX 1080 Windforce | Corsair CX650M | G.SKILL RIPJAW 16GB 3000Mhz | CoolerMaster MasterLiquid 240mm RGB AIO | SK Hynix SC308 256GB M.2 SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD | Fractal Design Define Nano S

Peripherals:

Red Dragon K552 Kumara RGB | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | LG 29WK600-W 29" UltraWide | Razer Kraken USB 

7 hours ago, Donut417 said:

Maybe they dont sell items in your country. Some places are like that. Because they have to deal with duty and all of that shit. Some times its just too much of a pain to deal with that. As Im sure its a lot easier to ship across the US/CAN border then it is to ship stuff across the Pacific. Toronto Canada is where Dbrand is located. About 4 hours from where I live in the US. Pretty easy for them to throw a package on a truck and get it in the Fedex, UPS, or USPS's hands. For them to get it to you, they would have to ship by sea. Which Im sure is not cheap,. 

Yes they do sell skin in our country.And they don't use ship for delivery.They charged 20$ for Fedex.

5 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

You are conflicting with yourself now. I was under impression that you have cousin with US address and US credit card. Neither which would be under any geoblocking. If that really is the case, then it's issue with bank or CC company.

Now, if there's yet another party which isn't you or the US one, there's the issue. It might be just geoblock (you could ask them directly about it and not mention current situation) or they might be blocking that 3rd party because they are the 3rd party. Companies don't usually like when there are middle-men. It's fine with smaller scale like within family. But if there's actually someone taking fee for their trouble, that would be consern.

O don't misunderstood me.That same thing happened with my cousin also.And he tried what ever they told him to.But they just simple ignore by sending bot message.

By 3rd seller i was mean actually he is only a guy who use his card for buying from international eCommerce sites with little bit additional charges.He has facebook page where i contact with him.

I got my money, but what about new order?

And also i mail them, still didn't receive any ans