What LG TV Model is this?

Danetech

Looks like one of the high-end OLED ones judging by the strip coming out the bottom. Let me google a bit.

[Edit2] The power button on the bottom doesn't quiet seem to match though.

[Edit] Seems to me it's the LG Signature Wallpaper TV: http://www.lg.com/us/tvs/lg-OLED65W7P-oled-4k-tv

Linus used it in a video as well: 

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

6 minutes ago, tikker said:

Looks like one of the high-end OLED ones judging by the strip coming out the bottom. Let me google a bit.

[Edit2] The power button on the bottom doesn't quiet seem to match though.

[Edit] Seems to me it's the LG Signature Wallpaper TV: http://www.lg.com/us/tvs/lg-OLED65W7P-oled-4k-tv

Linus used it in a video as well: 

Yeah it's the power button that is throwing me off I have no idea what it is lol, I thought it was the wallpaper tv as well...

The B6V model with the stand removed perhaps. Still don't know about that strip though.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

no clue what model that is but it looks like its wall mounted, therfore not stand and the strip below it is just the cable channel running to power outlet. also i dont think its the b6v. it doesnt look oled the blue-ish tint looks more like ips which is what lg is usually running. id try to find a model where the power button matches, probbaly a bit older one as thats the only indicator we have

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

What 4k 49" TV do you guys recommend for around £500 ($700)?

Thanks

Dan