Good games for Oculus rift any suggestions?

I ordered an oculus rift w/ touch controllers and 2 sensors and am expecting them to arrive today or tomorrow. I am looking for any good free or paid games for oculus, from oculus store, steam, or mods. Touch supported games preferred except racing games are an exception ofcourse :). Favorite genres: Racing, stealth, FPS, horror, RPG. Feel free to suggest me anything and tell me your experience with the game.

Thanks in advance! - Henrik

Winning an argument with a woman step by step

step one - talk to her

step two - fight with her for 2 hours even if you are really right

step three - admit that she is right for the sake of your safety

step four - realize that you have accomplished nothing and she still thinks you were wrong and now she thinks you are even more stupid

GTX1080ti, I5-4690k, ASUS Z97 PRO-GAMER, 8GB DDR3 1600mhz, Hyper 212 EVO, Tt view 31 RGB.

Just now, Alex Colson said:

VRChat....

But... Do you know de way?

step one - talk to her

step four - realize that you have accomplished nothing and she still thinks you were wrong and now she thinks you are even more stupid

GTX1080ti, I5-4690k, ASUS Z97 PRO-GAMER, 8GB DDR3 1600mhz, Hyper 212 EVO, Tt view 31 RGB.

Memes aside I am a vive owner so your mileage may vary. I also dunno what you are into so...thre is that too. But my personal favs in no particuler order,

Superhot VR
DOOM VFR
Fallout4 VR

Google Earth VR

Hotdogs Horseshoes and hand grenades

The Red Stare

Assetto Corsa

American Truck Sim

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes 
Mass Exodus
Project Cars 2

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Desert Bus VR is free, has a 16 hour campaign, works well with Touch and even has multiplayer.

21 hours ago, Nexxus said:

Memes aside I am a vive owner so your mileage may vary. I also dunno what you are into so...thre is that too. But my personal favs in no particuler order,

Superhot VR
DOOM VFR
Fallout4 VR

Google Earth VR

Hotdogs Horseshoes and hand grenades

The Red Stare

Assetto Corsa

American Truck Sim

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes 
Mass Exodus
Project Cars 2

14 hours ago, tatte said:

Desert Bus VR is free, has a 16 hour campaign, works well with Touch and even has multiplayer.

22 hours ago, Alex Colson said:

VRChat....

Thanks everyone! I will check these all out :) I just played Robo Recall the whole of yesterday and totally forgot about this forum (and everything else for that matter) :D Didnt expect it to be so fun TBH totally loving it

step one - talk to her

On 2/7/2018 at 4:20 AM, henkka_scorpio said:

I ordered an oculus rift w/ touch controllers and 2 sensors and am expecting them to arrive today or tomorrow. I am looking for any good free or paid games for oculus, from oculus store, steam, or mods. Touch supported games preferred except racing games are an exception ofcourse :). Favorite genres: Racing, stealth, FPS, horror, RPG. Feel free to suggest me anything and tell me your experience with the game.

Thanks in advance! - Henrik

I don't think we'd like the same games, but if you like turn based RPG's at all, Skyworld is really fun.

Oh and play Lone Echo.

It's just amazing no matter what genres you like.

Redout if you like old school zero G racing. 

Arizona Sunshine is a nice zombie shooter. 

Then there's From Other Suns, a coop shooter with loot and a bit of spaceship management. 

Plus 1 for Lone Echo, first game I've played in a long time that made me say wow a few times with the VR visuals, plus moving about in zero G is just generally fun.

Intel i5 6600k @ 4.5GHz | NZXT Kraken X52 | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 | 16GB DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 3200MHz | CoolerMaster MasterCase 5